Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Well, it's that time of the year. The big events are done and everyone is getting ready to relax until spring when the "event season" starts up again.

And we all know it starts with Viva... so people are starting to plan their trips, get wardrobe ideas, and *think* about saving their money.

I know a lot of people are already planning on going to Viva, some are still on the fence, and some are first timers that might need a little encouragement.

So let's get a roll call going of all the PL members and family that will be at VLV 16!

Views: 399

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You should totally post this in the casting section!  :) 

Amy Dollface said:

I'll be there from Memphis,TN. My first time going and by myself. I would love to meet people and also I'm staying at LVH hotel it's like 10mins away from Orleans. I'm having a private trunk show in my room selling authentic vintage dresses & pearl snaps for greasers. My online vintage boutique is www.darethreadsvintage.etsy.com if you would like to attend inbox me or email me @darevintage27@gmail.com name & number! Yes booze & food will be provided :)))

I'm coming with my husband all the way from Australia!! I hope I get to meet some of you, I'm so excited!!!! :)

My wife and I will be there, for sure. Staying at the Orleans from the 25th. till April 5th. 

Britt and I will be there for a full week! Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I'll be there ! It will be be my first time , I'm so looking forward to it.

Me too!!! I coming from Arizona! It'll be my first time in Vegas. I can't wait! Any Viva events I simply can't miss??

If you have a smart phone you can download the Viva app, that way you always know what's going on and when.

Baroness von Lux said:

Me too!!! I coming from Arizona! It'll be my first time in Vegas. I can't wait! Any Viva events I simply can't miss??

Hi, my wife and I are so looking forward to this!  We are staying at Aria but plan on attending many of the events as we bought the 4 day pass.  Is there going to be a meet up of members anywhere?  It would be fun to meet others and I'd love to add some images to my portfolio for sure!

You can find all the information about the meet here: http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/group/vivalasvegas/forum/topics/the-o...

Eriesistiblepics said:

Hi, my wife and I are so looking forward to this!  We are staying at Aria but plan on attending many of the events as we bought the 4 day pass.  Is there going to be a meet up of members anywhere?  It would be fun to meet others and I'd love to add some images to my portfolio for sure!

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service