Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Hey All, 

I just signed up to Pinuplifestyle.com

I am going to Viva Las Vegas next year and would love to have a posse of new gal pals to hook up with when I get there.

:)

Views: 201

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Lily! Welcome to PL. After the first of the year when it gets closer to Viva this group gets pretty active, and we all start planning. We do a meet up every year, and it's the perfect place to meet fellow PLers. Hope to see you there! 

I am!! I am buying my tickets soon and am so excited. It will be my first time going.

Oh welcome!!!! This wil be my third time going its one hell of a time!!!! So much to do and see and will make you want to come back for more the next year!!! Keep in touch I'm looking for the same!!!!

hey! im also going all the way from brazil! this will be my 2. time there and i cant wait!!!!

I've always wanted to go!! It would be nice to go next year for the first time!

Hey I will be at Viva! And my company will be debuting in the Fashion show! I am looking for models!!! Message me Katey@maymacdesignstudio.com and check out my kickstarter! 

Hey everyone! Check out my line of pin up clothing, corsets, costumes and lingerie! MayMac Design Studio will be debuting at Viva Las Vegas in April of 2014. There are some pre-orders, exclusives runs, and one of a kind items/opportunities listed on my kickstarter! Check it out! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/982446762/maymac-pinup-inspired...
And check MayMac out on facebook! facebook.com/maymacdesignstudio

I'll be a designer in the fashion show!

DO IT !!  

I'll buy you your first drink !

Dylan Monroe said:

That is so exciting Katey, 

I am a performer, musician.  I would love to talk to you about designing a costume perhaps?

Either way... I would love to be one of your models and I would love to meet you !

Katey Cusack said:

Sounds great!

Lily Fawn said:

DO IT !!  

I'll buy you your first drink !

Dylan Monroe said:

I love your designs!

Katey Cusack said:

Hey I will be at Viva! And my company will be debuting in the Fashion show! I am looking for models!!! Message me Katey@maymacdesignstudio.com and check out my kickstarter! 

Hey everyone! Check out my line of pin up clothing, corsets, costumes and lingerie! MayMac Design Studio will be debuting at Viva Las Vegas in April of 2014. There are some pre-orders, exclusives runs, and one of a kind items/opportunities listed on my kickstarter! Check it out! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/982446762/maymac-pinup-inspired...
And check MayMac out on facebook! facebook.com/maymacdesignstudio

Hey there Katey, 

I emailed you but it was returned to sender.   My email is lily.fawn@gmail.com

I would love to be one of your models.   Let me know if you want measurements, portfolio etc.

Lily Fawn said:

That is so exciting Katey, 

I am a performer, musician.  I would love to talk to you about designing a costume perhaps?

Either way... I would love to be one of your models and I would love to meet you !

Katey Cusack said:

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service