Advertise on PinupLifestyle
*comes running in...does a spin...then a split* Hello everybody! My names Minnie! What's yours?! *points at you*

Hehe, I'm kiddin'! Hope you got my lil joke - I'm sure the Gypsy fans did! =)

Well, what can I say? My name is Minnie Vicious and I'm a Pinup Gal/Burlesque Artist in Sunny Florida! I have been a performing for a bit over four years. Like I have written in my PinUp Lifestyle Portfolio...this is my passion (turned obsession)! I'm also one part of the Burlesque trio, Go Cat Go Burlesque!

I'm super excited to be a part of PinUp Lifestyle and cannot wait to really be a little more involved. Right now, since I'm new, I'm getting a bit comfortable with everything on the site (how to upload, where everything is located, all that jazz!), so please be patient if it takes a bit to respond.

Also, thank you so much for everyone who as been so nice to me on here. It's so refreshing! I love that everyone seems to be down to earth and here for the same reasons...they love or admire this Culture/Lifestyle.

xoxx
With Love,
Minnie Vicious

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why hallo there Minnie! ! !!

DC takes a seat...
I agree Minnie, definitely a pleasant atmosphere. I love it myself. My name is Lizzy. Nice to meet you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service