Advertise on PinupLifestyle
That's right, it's time.
Retro Lovely #3 with GIA GENEVIEVE on our cover and featured with photos by ROAY VARGA shot FOR Retro Lovely is being put together now. YOU CAN BE IN THE ISSUE TOO! Retro Lovely has a 2 page section we call Corkboard (coz it looks like one with push pins and staples and everything) that has proven to be super fun as it includes any sorts of photos not just those high end studio shoots... in fact we LOVE candids..... SO we are offering up 4 people from Pinup Lifestyle the chance to be in what will be our biggest issue yet to be included on the Corkboard. How does it work? Send an image or two to PLcorkboard@retrolovely.com by Friday August 20th we'll choose 4 lucky winners and note them on our page here. Don't worry about technically "excellent" images, this is as much about the whole "vibe" as it is image quality...

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Desi had sent out an email about this a few weeks ago, requesting photos for the corkboard. Are the photos that were submitted to her not going to be used now? I'm confused.
This is completely open to anyone.
Pinup Lifestlye "features" photos here on their site. We trust their judgement and how they run things here so much we provide them space to "feature" some of their members in Retro Lovely. This is likely the nature of your contact with Desi.

This is on top of that.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Desi had sent out an email about this a few weeks ago, requesting photos for the corkboard. Are the photos that were submitted to her not going to be used now? I'm confused.
Gotcha! I figured I'd ask here in your discussion, just in case anyone else should be on the same boat of confusion.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Retro Lovely Magazine said:
Pinup Lifestlye "features" photos here on their site. We trust their judgement and how they run things here so much we provide them space to "feature" some of their members in Retro Lovely. This is likely the nature of your contact with Desi.

This is on top of that.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I entered!
Correct my darling, you're already on the corkboard This is an awesome offer by Retro Lovely to extend the opportunity to a few more that were not contacted directly by us, Jump on it girls!

*FEATURED

e

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Gotcha! I figured I'd ask here in your discussion, just in case anyone else should be on the same boat of confusion.
Thanks for clearing that up! Retro Lovely Magazine said:
This is on top of that.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Email sent!
Awesome, I'll be sure to send a few in!
I sent mine in! Ok, TC did it for me, I was having internet issues, lol.
Would anyone chance to have a photo showing how the corkboard turned out? My #3 issue isn't here yet, and I really wanna see it! =0D
even my ugly mug made it on there an issue ago. woooooooooooord

PLA representin yo!!

Woohoo! Haha, hell ya! Thanks so much, Retro Lovely. <3
And, lookin' good DD. ;0D

Retro Lovely Magazine said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members