Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Morgan Freeman for me! I'm a sucker for a nice voice... Plus he's just awesome!

This one's from Seven, which also happens to be my favorite movie:

Views: 123

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok well im gonna throw up the combo platter:
bruce campbell - i wouldnt definitely give that baby some sugar!

next, cillian murphy-most beautiful eyes and he pulls creepy characters SO DAMN well!!

and the most amazing....dry humor AND a smokin' pose and hes really funny in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, the one, the only, ROBERT DOWNEY JR!

What the heck movie is this from?? Hahahah!! Sean Connery looks hilarious!

sfphotojournal said:

I am a huge movie buff so I like alot of actors but my all time favorite is Vincent Price. Nothin' beats him!
I guess my modern favorites are Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, Bill Nighy, & Russell Crowe
Boris Karloff and Bela Lugosi

cant forget fred gwynne!

Bela Lugosi and Al Pacino are among my favorites but Vincent Price is my number 1!
I'm gonna have to say the late Heath Ledger. and NOT just because of Dark Knight..or because he's dead. It p***** me off when people say that..uh being dead does not take away from anyone's talent. Anyways I just saw "Lords of Dogtown" He's great in this movie playing Skip the Surf shop owner. I love oddball characters like this and it's based on a real guy. Besides he was hot!!! : P NOT pretty like Leonardo Di Caprio, he's definitely more masculine and mature looking which is what I like.
I also like Johnny Depp, Ewan McGregor (but NOT those lame Star wars sequels) and for actors from the classic Hollywood era I love Bettie Davis (may be the best actress ever) Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, James Dean, Bogart, Bing Crosby, Astaire, Grace Kelly, Sofia Loren, etc. R.I.P. for all who have passed away, hope they're not forgotten they really were great actors unlike..oh I'll save my rant for another time. ; )
This is wrong on so many levels...
All I can say is WTF?!!!
lol

sfphotojournal said:
Stephanie

Zardoz.

The movie contains the most hilarious line of all times.

"The penis is evil. The penis shoots seeds, and makes new life, and poisons the earth with a plague of men, as once it was. But the gun shoots death, and purifies the earth of the filth of brutals. Go forth and kill!"
He was also a big supporter and advocate for American Indians and American Indian art.
He also worked with SEARS to find artwork, pottery, etc. for their stores. It was The Vincent Price Collection by SEARS.

sfphotojournal said:
People forget that Vincent Price was a great art collector and a gourmet

He donated his art collection to East Los Angeles Community College.

http://www.lafn.org/education/elac/gallery.htm

He also published several cookbooks and culinary tour books with his wife Mary.

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1230679021/ref=sr_nr_i_0?ie=UTF8&rs...

If you've only seen Vincent Price in his horror films, I'd recommend you watch him in Otto Preminger's noir classic Laura and in The House of the Seven Gables.
I would have to say Brando, just a bad ass...
Johnny Depp or Ewan Mcgregor. Both incredibly sexy and incredibly talented!
Mmmm it would have to be Crazy Patrick Swayze!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service