Advertise on PinupLifestyle
This beautiful jacket is one of the reasons I love chicstar.com so much. I am just so in love with this coat! With the chilly Melbourne weather where I live I need this charming coat, and I think any where it is cold I think every girl needs a beautiful trench coat like this to take away the gloom. The fabric is a gorgeous silk jacquard, providing comfort and glamour that is so luxurious for a winter warmer! Any girl would be the talk of the town in this baby, making the winter sparkle and shine. The quality fabric mixed with this gorgeous pattern make such a great combination. This coat is perfect for any goth, punk, alternative or rockabilly girl when they need to fend off the cold or just need that touch of glamour in their life. It's the perfect cut for a beautiful hour glass shape and the length is so flattering on any shape or size and any dame or mistress. This coat makes me wish for cold weather all the time so I could feel glamourous and sexy all year long! Bravo chicstar! You have exceeded my expectations once again, and at such a good price everyone should have one!

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends: