Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Seriously,there's no going back now, so shut up and stop moving.

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haaaaaahahahahaha, he hadn't even TOUCHED her and she's screaming! LMFAO! What a TWAT WAFFLE!
the vid has been removed by the user, oh noes
yep, it's gone. seriously though, what do people figure it's gonna feel like?! someone's using a needle with ink and carving it into your skin. it's not going to feel like a foot massage! suck it up and take it or get outta the chair.
Holy s***, they literally took it down in the half hour between Honey and Betty's posts... madness.
seriously i have 14 tattoos and what do u think it feels like?
Photobucket

That Cat in the Hat {★} said:
Holy s***, they literally took it down in the half hour between Honey and Betty's posts... madness.
LOL, I <3 Chairkitty mao

Seriously tho, People always assume the worst. My ankle ones were my first (on the back of my ankles, over the bone) and everyone was like OMG are you stupid that's gonna hurt like F***k.
me prepared for the worst pain ever - in fact, I only had to ask her to stop once for some water and a new magazine. I was so comfortable I read magazines and almost fell asleep.

People are funny LOL

Cherri Bombe said:
Photobucket

The video had already been removed by the time I got to it yesterday. I was looking forward to it, too.
Some people are so weird when it comes to getting a tattoo. My old artist squeezed a gal in before my appointment with him for my first session of my first tattoo. She got a small silhouette of a ballerina on her wrist, and bawled like a little b**** the entire time. A friend of hers was getting inked by another artist in the shop, so she was still around when I started getting my work done. When he started doing the outline work in that fantastic spot of "baby skin" just above my armpit, the chick nearly fainted at the thought. I wouldn't know, though... I was too busy taking a nap.
Chairkitty Mao is awesome! hahaha!

Cherri Bombe said:
Photobucket

okay--she is epically annoying. she is screaming and crying before he even started. put on your big gurl panties, lady!
I asked 'Is this going to hurt?' and he said 'Ah Huh' and then I laid down ;D
No crying ensued despite my sciatic nerve making my entire leg shake like a dog when you scratch em. I looked thru the japaneese art books on the shelf for the most party, had a pillow that I squeezed a few times and used mostly to stiffle giggles. Tee hee hee.
omg hahaha she never thought for once! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service