Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Last year, I was pondering how to convert out pinup wear when it starts getting cold outside.
Cardigans, high waisted trousers,jeans, and dress coats are a definite option...but most of the websites still have halters, sundresses, and capris...any suggestions or websites for retro styling for colder weather?

Views: 1355

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Red trench coats to me are definately something that can stand-out amongst all the gloomy weather. Once winter rolls around here (I live in australia...) I will definately be hunting for a new one. The one I currently have (a navy trench) is certainly due for retirement...
I deal with this every year... hate it -

I honestly think I have lost feeling in my legs - I can do a nice pencil skirt in the snow, there are a lot of cute sweaters out there - I'm in the market for the coat now- I just hate midwest winter!!

I compensate for my not having my cute dresses by goin all out hair /makeup

I don't have so much constructive to say but I'm so glad you brought this up - it's been on my mind lots this week.
thanks everyone...gettin some great ideas!
found some cardigans on sale and embellished them with appliques and pins!
can't compare with midwest or northern winters, but texas can get a cold snap now and again...
i would like to invest in a nice trench or dress coat..
Fur! As soon as the weather gets cold, I pull out the fur coats. I have new and vintage, faux and real (the vintage ones are real, please no one get mad at me), and tons of colors and patterns. Nothing feels better then a fur collar next to your face on a cold winters day.
we've just released this years winter selection, living by the sea in wet ol' England means you've got to keep your self wrapped up and warm!

Our cape is so warm and makes you feel very feminine, the same for the Hello Sailor Trousers. Plus we've got long sleeved t-shirts and cardie's to keep wrapped up in.

LKL x x
oooo santa baby....

Check out brands from cooler climates! I know this has probably passed now, but we're based in Britain and so have to content with weeks of snow in February! In particular I live right on the south coast in a little sea-side town, which is very very windy. Good hair spray and warm clothes are needed.

www.lady-k-loves.com currently has our winter collection, and it will be built upon every year, we've got high waister trousers, cardi's, long sleeved tees, and a fantastic winter cape, We'll be doing a new coat each year too.

LKL x
Ooooh...winter capes...cuuuute!

Lady K Loves said:
Check out brands from cooler climates! I know this has probably passed now, but we're based in Britain and so have to content with weeks of snow in February! In particular I live right on the south coast in a little sea-side town, which is very very windy. Good hair spray and warm clothes are needed.

www.lady-k-loves.com currently has our winter collection, and it will be built upon every year, we've got high waister trousers, cardi's, long sleeved tees, and a fantastic winter cape, We'll be doing a new coat each year too.

LKL x
what a great idea, geeze seems common sence , yeah good lookin out about the brands from colder climates!

BadLuck Kimmee said:
Ooooh...winter capes...cuuuute!

Lady K Loves said:

LKL x
Bumping this thread because once again...its getting cold outside!
Daddy Cool {PL} said:
Pics ladies! I never even thought about that, how do you rock pinup in the winter, lets see some google image hunting =)

Coat: vintage. Scarf: thrifted. Gloves: Joe Fresh. Hat: Liz Claiborne, mod by me. Winter warm! Necessary in Canada! And EEPS, sorry about the Blackberry pic... And my messy bathroom!
Cute outfit...and bathroom! : )

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service