Advertise on PinupLifestyle
half of them are dead, also when will we be able to search people by where they are? like i want to find peeps in wilmington, nc, but i cant search that way...

Views: 12

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Because of the issue we're having with the profile questions, you can't search by location. Once everything is back to normal, that will be fixed as well.
The tabs at the top aren't links themselves, they're drop-down menus. You have to wait for the page to load COMPLETELY before the menu will drop down.
Also they should not be linking u anywhere when u click on them if they are a pulldown, so thats a bug.
so I have searched and have yet to find the answer to HOW we can search specific areas for members? also, is it possible to search specific styles of photography such as 40's glamour, implied ect

Umm help and if it has been answered please direct me there as I am having trouble discovering it myself
Please make a new thread for a new question doll. And if you look in the suggestions forum that question was just asked last night ;)

Lola de Lish said:
so I have searched and have yet to find the answer to HOW we can search specific areas for members? also, is it possible to search specific styles of photography such as 40's glamour, implied ect

Umm help and if it has been answered please direct me there as I am having trouble discovering it myself

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service