Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I go dark on PL for ONE day because I'm desperately working under a deadline, and my ranking drops from #10 to #62, and hey now, what's this, I have 0 points? What's going on? I was going to trade in those points for a pony!

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UPDATE! I spoke with Daddy Cool, who is working his tech magic and having the system re-crunch the numbers. When it's done calculating, everything will be back up. And for the record, Desi TOLD him not to do it without making an announcement. :)
I was gonna trade my Points in for (using her BEST Bob Barker voice) " Brand new washer and dryer " Applause
Additionally the previous numbers may not match the new, these will be much more accurate and track more metrics. Stay active!
Ouch All my 37000+ are gone! Oops!!!
hmmmm maybe my rank will magically go up now! :) ha ha just kidding :)
I saw that too! DC is on it though ;)

Hey, Wink, when I win the lotto I will buy you two ponies!!

Soooo DC....can I be rated in awesomeness rather then stars? I really want to be as popular as Zach and Slater.

Hahahahahaha - DC is in trouble! He's got some splaining to do!!

Wink Holliday {PLA} said:
UPDATE! I spoke with Daddy Cool, who is working his tech magic and having the system re-crunch the numbers. When it's done calculating, everything will be back up. And for the record, Desi TOLD him not to do it without making an announcement. :)
So is there a reason for this? I'm ranked #62 but with 0 points, compared with some others at #32 (say) with 3000 points.
What's the reason for the change?
What does it mean?
What can I do with points?
How do I gain them?
aaaah!
LICKS her comp screen...i wanna be Popular like them...does that mean i need a jerry curl and rippling pectorals?

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:

Soooo DC....can I be rated in awesomeness rather then stars? I really want to be as popular as Zach and Slater.

1. I don't think it's done number crunching yet
2. Because DC likes to mess around with live data. His own admission.
3. It means the ranking will be more "accurate" when it's finally finished mathing (yeah, I made a new verb)
4. You can't actually trade in points for anything. But if Desi and DC ever decide to initiate that, I'll be happy to come up with a list of suggested "prizes." :)
5. You can earn points by participating! Make friends, respond to relevant forums, upload pics/music/videos, post events...

Wild Card Kitty said:
So is there a reason for this? I'm ranked #62 but with 0 points, compared with some others at #32 (say) with 3000 points.
What's the reason for the change?
What does it mean?
What can I do with points?
How do I gain them?
aaaah!
Haha! "Licks computer screen" HA! Definitely rippling pecks Lil Bit. We should also think about wearing jean on jean stonewashed style. THAT is truly awesome. See you all at the Max, Bayside High!

Lil_bit {PLA} said:
LICKS her comp screen...i wanna be Popular like them...does that mean i need a jerry curl and rippling pectorals?

Seanna/Dixie Diamond {M} said:

<-- running for the Max!
I always wished I went to Bayside!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by