Advertise on PinupLifestyle
The Caravans at Voo Doo Lounge

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just saw Royal Crown Revue twice this last weekend!
Omar puts on a great show!

<3 Miss Frankie Fairlane<3 said:
I was JUSSSST talking about the last show that i went to!
...Last time was a few diff. Rockabilly bands that were playing at the Bamboo Lounge, CA. One of the bands that i "remember playing" was a band called "Omar & the String Poppers". I was just telling my husband that i really want to go to a Rockabilly SHow!!!!!!..Its been toooo freaking long!!! Live shows are addicting! There's just somthing about live, up close, & loud Rockabilly shows that just get me all fired up!!!! <3
<3
I saw them about 5 years ago in San Francisco...hope to see them again when they come to California in February!

Betty Red said:
We just saw the Hillbilly Hellcats in Vail on the 12th - anyone who hasn't seen them live....GO BUY TICKETS! They kick SERIOUS ass.
I just got back late last night from Las Vegas, my friends and I went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. They were awesome!
Kim Bombshell said:
I just saw Royal Crown Revue twice this last weekend!

I think the last band I saw was Sasquatch & the Sick-a-Billies
but I saw Tiger Army a few months back at the Trocadero in Philly.... AWESOME!!!
<3
Siren Productions said:
I just got back late last night from Las Vegas, my friends and I went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. They were awesome!

I saw trans-siberian orchestra last night. They were amazing, I've never seen anything like that before.
Wayne the Train Hancock both Friday and Saturday!
I saw the Dwarves last night! I got to sing into the mike "eeewwww You're Creepy!" at the end of "Everybodies Girl"
Lee Presson and the Nails w/ the Morbid Sisters. Awesome show as always!

Imelda May and her band.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service