Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I was just wondering if any of you guys are going out to Las Vegas in April....if so we should get a group of us together and have some cocktails and party down Vegas style! Anybody up for it?

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute Video...you forgot to mention all the handsome well dressed European men hanging out at the hops in the middle of the night....droool....

ashley west said:
I am going! So excited...this will be my fourth one. I posted a countdown video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6kV02ccpLc&feature=channel_page
I will be there with my hubby. Not sure how much going out I will be doing. Im going to be working all weekend.
I will be working too, but try to come out to play! See you 11 AM on Saturday!

Sweet 'N' Dandy said:
I will be there with my hubby. Not sure how much going out I will be doing. Im going to be working all weekend.
I'll be there too!

Can't wait to see everybody!

Becky Lee
xoxo
hahaha...funny, I looked at everyone's uploaded videos last year and my groups weren't on any of them. Wierd how you can be everywhere and not caught on anyone else's videos or photos.

Wink Holliday said:
Tee-hee... my friend and I are in the background (headless) at 4:22 :)

ashley west said:
I am going! So excited...this will be my fourth one. I posted a countdown video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6kV02ccpLc&feature=channel_page
There's an awful lot of you attending this year! Anyone else up for helping promote PL? Pleeeeease! We'll get you some cards (and a special surprise!).
I would totally help you out if I wasn't already stretched so thin...but if you give me some cards, I can put them out on the merch table with Kim's new CD. I also got an email from another band, to have me work for them there. Call me Des!

Desirée {PL} said:
There's an awful lot of you attending this year! Anyone else up for helping promote PL? Pleeeeease! We'll get you some cards (and a special surprise!).
My lift of cards from Heartbreaker was JUST delivered. Opening the box...

Oh, yay! So pretty! Now, where did I put my GIANT FEKKING SUITCASE?
Pics, Wink!
And Kim, I'll give you a call as soon as I go to lunch! :)
Pic! Please don't judge me by my chipped nail polish. :)

Desirée {PL} said:
Pics, Wink!
And Kim, I'll give you a call as soon as I go to lunch! :)
Will be there!! I can't wait to get the hell out of the northeast and into some nice weather!! Is there gonna be a meet up??
i didn't even know about t his event. I am so glad I found pl!! It is too late for me to plan to go to vegas this year, but not for 2010! I am going to vegas in late july, taking my sister for a surprise birthday trip! She has never been there; she is going to just die!!

I love vegas!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service