Advertise on PinupLifestyle
i just want to say, for all you galls out there thinking of owning a turban dress, go for it!
i was priveledged enough to slip one on last night , it wasnt made to measure, but it felt amazing. the gal i borrowed it from, was almost the same shape as me, so it was a really close fit! and it felt great! they look amazing and im going to have mine made to measure as soon as i can! any doubts, put them aside, im convinced!

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yep! Whirlingturban is the BEST when it comes to vintage reproduction!
They sure are beautiful! I've never had the pleasure of trying one on.
I know what you mean! I have large hips compared to the my waste and her dresses not only fit perfect but are so flattering!

Moriyah Sweet said:
I looked at their dressed and wow! Any place that can make a dress to fit my body shape gets a gold star.
Yeah, as amazing as they are to look it, they're 370942890483 times better when you put them on!

Wink Holliday said:
They sure are beautiful! I've never had the pleasure of trying one on.
What I love about the custom dresses is that you can choose your fabrics, and the style, and accent colors and really design your own dress! Katherine does sequins, and beading to make it really original and more like a genuine vintage dress.
Awww! I remember it like it was yesterday! I literally sat near the mailbox and ran to the front of my office every time the UPS guy came around. When I got my package I was excited and giddy. It felt like Christmas morning! I opened it up and saw my dress and I was Blown away how adorable it looked. I ripped my clothes off and tried it on.....OH lordy! It fit like a glove and instantly felt like a BombShell! I for the first time ever! I named a Dress! I call her Purple Haze!
I want one sooooo bad! I'm hoping to get one for my B-day.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service