Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi Ladies! I am taking a quick POLL for all my readers and viewers, so I have a couple of questions for all of you.

I was wondering, if you could help me out by telling me what sites you visit Most when you are shopping online for pin up clothing?

Which ones are your "GO TO" sites that you always check first?

Thanks for your help!- XOXO Aubrey

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always go to this site!! They have some amazing stuff!! http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/pinupgirsigl.html
Everyone.. go check it out, you will Love them!
I go to Pinupgirlclothing.com, sometimes Torrid will have a couple of items or babygirlboutique.com

hope this helps you out Aubrey xoxo
PinUpGirlClothing.com for me as well. It's the one site I can go to when looking for something specific, and be almost positive they'll have it. =0]

P.S. If anyone didn't already notice, being a PL member offers benefits for online shopping.
At the top of your page, scroll over "shop" and click "discount codes". PinUpGirlClothing.com is included, for a nifty savings of 10% off your total. =0D
Yeah, I usually go to pinupgirlclothing.com or babygirlboutique.com...other than that I like to look throuh thrift stores from time to time because you never know what you'll find
My go-to online shops are Daddy-O's and Bettie Page Clothing. I shop A LOT, but those are my top two. Daddy O's has a great selection!
Thrift Stores!!! I always have ahhhmazing luck with them.
I love babygirlboutique.com & Daddy-O's too!
=)
pinupgirlclothing.com, catslikeus.com, sourpussclothing.com, a local store (who just recently started selling online) Beauty's Boutique, thrift stores
mybabyjo.com, daddyo's and pinupgirlclothing.com and babygirlclothing.com are the sites I visit and shop from the most, great customer service and selections.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service