Advertise on PinupLifestyle
This one's for the ladies.
Where do you girlies shop for your, *ahem*, "boulder holders"? I'm talkin' for everyday wear and comfort, rather than for tantalizing one-time-use photo shoot-type vintage negligees.

I LOVE the Body bras by Victoria's Secret.

I literally have one in every color, although they no longer fit. (Thanks, pregnancy!)
I'm hoping to seek out where I can buy inexpensive bras for tiny gals with big hooters. I'm seriously pushing 32DDD (Again-thanks, pregnancy!), and I really don't want to blow a ton of money on bras that I'll probably only be wearing for as long as I'll be breast feeding. It's SO hard to find bras in my size, too, though! I suppose that's why I liked my Victoria's bras so much; they're the only ones that even carried the size I needed.

So where do you ladies buy your bras, no matter the size? Any specific brands or styles?

Views: 159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the last like 9 months I've been buying and wearing bras only from a swap meet / flea market. They were new of course, and It was a great place for cheap, good bras! Unfortunately it was near where we were living in the San Francisco area so I can't even get them anymore.
Haha, be thankful its just during pregnancy. I get treated like a freak when i go bra shopping. 36GG (almost a H), not easy to find at the best of times!
I usually suffer with M&S, if I'm feeling flush then Bravissimo. My cheapest bra is £25
In fact thinking about it I only own 4 bras. 2 comfortable ones, one that is mega uncomfortable and a servicable strapless.
They need to make more larger sized over the shoulder boulder holders. an more smaller sizes for the itty bitty titty club too
welcome to the club I'm 32F.
I do love Bravissimo, they always help you getting proper bra. I have few from La Senza and do like them very much. Fig leaves have some fantastic designes as well. Oh and sometimes Debenhams. And yeah they are like £22-35 each.
I know my friend was buying maternity bras in M&S and Mothercare as she said she will only wear them for few months there is no point of getting something fancy. She wanted something more comfortable.

Betty Maraschino {Madam} said:
Haha, be thankful its just during pregnancy. I get treated like a freak when i go bra shopping. 36GG (almost a H), not easy to find at the best of times!
I usually suffer with M&S, if I'm feeling flush then Bravissimo. My cheapest bra is £25
In fact thinking about it I only own 4 bras. 2 comfortable ones, one that is mega uncomfortable and a servicable strapless.
They need to make more larger sized over the shoulder boulder holders. an more smaller sizes for the itty bitty titty club too
I've bought some really good ones at Target and Walmart. Their cheap, and don't last, but cute and fit well. Good luck babe!
I love Fredricks of Hollywood, especially when they have 50% off clearance sale. They are one of the few places where I can actually get my big bussom size. A few weeks ago I got 4 bras, six panties for about $65. I stock up when they have sales.
Girlie I.was a J at one time! Try figleaves.com but read reviews because some brands run SMALL! Hope that helps
Good gosh, GGs and Fs?? Where are all these big boobies coming from??
Itty bitty titty commity lol

Betty Maraschino {Madam} said:
Idk but it led to many back problems lol

Desirée {PL Team} said:
Good gosh, GGs and Fs?? Where are all these big boobies coming from??
I just got an amazing bra from target, so I went back and got them in a few colors. But occasionally I buy at Victoria Secret and if you sign up for their mailing list you can get great deals on their bras.
I have a hard time finding a good fitting bra also, I'm 32D/32DD. I' surprised to hear you say you get your bras from VS! I have NEVER found a bra that fit me there!!! I have bought a few that came close, and was always disappointed with them down the line

My new favorite bra is from Frederick's of Hollywood. It's called Smooth Sensation and they have stopped carrying them in stores (the sales lady said she doesn't understand why, since it's their second-top-selling bra!), but are still available online. They fit great and don't stretch out too easily! I wash mine the the washing machine (of course no dryer though), and they're still in tip-top shape! They have removable padding (I removed and tossed those immediately, lol), a satiny sheen, and are still comfy and practical offering plenty of support, without being a granny bra. I have 3 different colored ones and wear them daily. Serious heart!

http://www.fredericks.com/Smooth_Sensation%E2%84%A2_Full-Figure_Bra...
Victoria secret doesn't carry DDD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service