Advertise on PinupLifestyle
It seems that everyone here is from the US of A, well im from good old Blighty, and i was wondering if anyone else was?

I'm coming to America this summer for two weeks and i cannnnt wait! Love it there!

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Canada, eh.. And to support more stereotypes, it is bloody cold up here right now!
I'm from Canada too eh... Don't forget about this FROZEN slab of land in the North! : P It's freezing eh.
I know, eh? It's getting kind of pricey to heat my igloo while still affording beer, eh?

Anita Fixx said:
I'm from Canada too eh... Don't forget about this FROZEN slab of land in the North! : P It's freezing eh.
I hear that eh? And ya need beer to survive this kinda weather eh?

Meaghan Rose said:
I know, eh? It's getting kind of pricey to heat my igloo while still affording beer, eh?

Anita Fixx said:
No Joke, Eh? I was on my snowmobile going to the supermarket the other day and a polar bear attacked me, now I have a big h*** in my parka, so I had to patch it up with duct tape.

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:
My sympathies eh.. Life is tough up here in the Great frozen North eh? You should tell me about your most recent polar bear attack over a round of beer sometime eh?

Meaghan Rose said:
No Joke, Eh? I was on my snowmobile going to the supermarket the other day and a polar bear attacked me, now I have a big h*** in my parka, so I had to patch it up with duct tape.

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:
Sounds good to me Hoser.. I'm still truckin' along searching for a job, but I deserve a small bit of rest now and then, it's more energy to work in the cold!
So if you're up for hanging out at the Cadillac Lounge sometime soon tell me when you're free and I'll come by..... Eh.

Anita Fixx said:
My sympathies eh.. Life is tough up here in the Great frozen North eh? You should tell me about your most recent polar bear attack over a round of beer sometime eh?

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:
Sounds good eh! I'll let ya know soon by posting a comment on your page eh. There are some rockabilly and psychobilly shows finally happening in this here town..about time eh?

Meaghan Rose said:
Sounds good to me Hoser.. I'm still truckin' along searching for a job, but I deserve a small bit of rest now and then, it's more energy to work in the cold!
So if you're up for hanging out at the Cadillac Lounge sometime soon tell me when you're free and I'll come by..... Eh.

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:
Seems like most folks are from California and that there Great White North, but there are definitely other folks from the UK who lurk here, and South America, and I think I've even seen profiles from New Zealand and Australia!

I'm tuning in from Colorado these days (with occasional stops in Sacramento) but grew up in northern NJ, overlooking the NYC skyline.
My pet moose ran away today, eh? He was gone before I could strap on my snowshoes. Plus I couldn't see for the blizzard. Can't wait for those warm spring temperatures of 2 or 3 to start coming around, eh?

XD

Anita Fixx said:
Sounds good eh! I'll let ya know soon by posting a comment on your page eh. There are some rockabilly and psychobilly shows finally happening in this here town..about time eh?

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:

Meaghan Rose said:

Anita Fixx said:
My Uncle lives in Queens, hopefully i can hook up with him whilst im there, hes a gay hairdresser who has a manhattan salon, and he irish. great guy :)
I'm in the UK! ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service