Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Everyone has that one thing (and sometimes more) that when people see it they think of you. Be it a color, print, or character. You wear it, collect it, display it and love it. So what is your "thing"?

Mine would be...

The color pink.
Leopard and zebra print.
Hello Kitty

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i can haz? so wonderfulz!

Poppy Fields said:
Squeeeee!
Is jeluz.
But these. I haz them.

Wink Holliday said:
This. I haz one.
You can haz.
Baconz is for sharing!

Delyssia LaBelle said:
i can haz? so wonderfulz!

Poppy Fields said:
Squeeeee!
Is jeluz.
But these. I haz them.

Wink Holliday said:
This. I haz one.
Retro/flashy western shirts, lots and lots of blonde 40's styled hair, the color red, high heels. These are things people tell me :)
always heels! my wiggle walk hehe red lips, caffeine and ebay addictions, horror and lowbrow obsessions and too much sass to know what to do with!
haha i say, who needs a mall when you have ebay?

Lolitadoll West said:
...as well as being the queen of finds on ebay, thrifts store etc... ;-)
I *have* the shirts, but nobody ever sees me wear ’em. I think they look too boyish on me. Now, boots on the other hand! WOO-HOO!

Miss Jess said:
Retro/flashy western shirts, lots and lots of blonde 40's styled hair, the color red, high heels. These are things people tell me :)
It's all about high waisted skirts and belts - that really helps them look more feminine. I also tailor a lot of my vintage finds to fit me perfectly - just take in the sides and add a few darts, and you're good to go!

Wink Holliday said:
I *have* the shirts, but nobody ever sees me wear ’em. I think they look too boyish on me. Now, boots on the other hand! WOO-HOO!

Miss Jess said:
You're brilliant! Thanks!

Miss Jess said:
It's all about high waisted skirts and belts - that really helps them look more feminine. I also tailor a lot of my vintage finds to fit me perfectly - just take in the sides and add a few darts, and you're good to go!

Wink Holliday said:

Miss Jess said:
Red shoes, Leopard Print anything and Cherries/cherry prints!
LEOPARD PRINT!!! -including bathroom and bedroom accessories..and now a suitcase. : )
Red and black - my fave colours
Joker - my latest obession
Dyed hair - people that know me always expect me to have a different hair colour evey few months.
Tattoos , driving fast, standing tall and singing loud!
well it would be my dice neckless and my double chain for my walet, and umm that i am always in black.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service