Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Everyone has that one thing (and sometimes more) that when people see it they think of you. Be it a color, print, or character. You wear it, collect it, display it and love it. So what is your "thing"?

Mine would be...

The color pink.
Leopard and zebra print.
Hello Kitty

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay for fake hair! That would be another one of mine I think... I couldn't live without my hair pieces.

Kita St. Cyr said:
Black, white and red
polka dots
hair bows
LOTS of fake hair. Long wigs, clip in pony tails, stuff like that. Always black though.
Before children, it used to be leopard print something. Now it seems to be red or some cute shoes. I have to have one or the other.
Scarves are terrific, and not Peg Bundy at all! I love them, and wear them all the time!!!

Nicole Katherine Designs said:
Oh yeah, I used to wear scarves all the time. Up until two years ago. I was addicted to them and inherited my great-grandma's scarf collection including a bunch of Vera scarves and this GORGEOUS Schiaparelli scarf. *sigh* no one wears scarves anymore. Is it too Peg Bundy?

Nicole Katherine Designs said:
Hair flowers, pirates, classic aircraft, dancing, exotic fabrics
Two Toned Penny Loafers, Crushed wool Gray softie, Brown Herringbone Curly Cap, Scala Straw Hat. Oh and a crisp black shirt, white Tennessee String Tie, and skinny white belt.
Pink
Rhinestones
Sequins
Feathers
Basic Black Dresses
Floral Dresses
Pearls
Fully Fashioned Sheer Stockings
Red Nails And Lips
Pink Roses
Vintage Barbie
Paper Dolls
Vintage Doll Patterns
Lace
Victorian Furniture
And Spiked Heels
mine would b tattoos, short denim shorts, black ballet flats n vodka. <3
oh n bows
polka dots
flats or heels(pumps)
tattoos
a bandanna (either in my hair or in my pocket)
my green lantern ring :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service