Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just got off of work and am waiting for my Tylenol PM to kick in and as I sit and view Pinup Lifestyle I started wondering what the first thing is that everyone does when they sign in. I will say what my favorite things are by listing what I get most excited about first and then you can share yours!

1. Check my inbox (I love getting personal e-mails with questions, saying hello and catching me up on their lives, and of course for modeling work!)
2. Check in with the Madams (nothing makes me more happy then knowing I am helping the site I love so dearly to keep it's charm)
3. Check my comments and "What I've Missed"
4. Look at discussion threads I've started or responded to and reply accordingly.
5. Check the forums and front page. I love viewing what's on the front page to catch me up on what everyone is talking about and view the featured pics.
6. Look at the chat room (but once the new one is up and running I will probably take a gander at that first).
7. Check out new members and say hi! It's got to feel good to be new and get warm welcomes!
8. Start new discussions if needed.
9. Go say hi to anyone I haven't in awhile to be sure we don't lose touch! There are so many wonderful people here and I want to make sure that they know that.

I'm sure there are tons more I'm leaving out because I can honestly spend HOURS on PL and not even realize it!

So what's your fancies?

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, it's probably obvious with me...I love the discussion forums. Only problem is not enough people reply and actually DISCUSS things. Start discussing people, NOW!! Pretty please? : ) (huge grin)
I also like checking the comments, blogs, all the pics and funny videos (more videos please).
Yup, I'm addicted! Myspace and Facebook...what are those again?
I love PL!! And most likely need help for my addiction...
I check my page first, read comments and see what I missed.
Then check out the forums, see what's up with everyone else.
I say hi to the new people, I think welcoming people to the board is really important.
After that, look at pictures, check events, and hit the chat room.

I also spend hours on PL, and love every minute of it!
Another addict here! I check in on email and forums that I'm following periodically during the day, but once I'm done with work I can really get into it. First I go through any Fan Requests, making sure to read through the member's bio and thank him or her for asking me to join their circle. Then I breeze through the What You've Missed column before heading over to the Main page to see who's having a birthday and what new Featured Photos are up. Then, because it's the order of the page layout, I check out the newest items in the marketplace, the forums, and the blogs. If things are getting a little "stale," I'll dig through older threads and maybe resurrect something, or if anything is on my mind, I'll post a new thread or blog myself. I'm glad that we now have pics of the newest members, because I've fallen way behind on greeting new folks!
In the "olden days," I'd have the chat room running in a separate window, but it's a bit awkward right now. I look forward to the new version going live!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service