Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I have a few, from fantastic fabric shops which make me just want to buy hundreds of pounds worth of fabric to make whole new wardrobes full of clothes, to the crazy junk shops in the Hastings old town, full of furniture, home-wear, curtains . . . the whole lot!

Now I know there are loads of really good online shops and I"m not arguing their importance, but I'm talking real, you walk in and get to look and touch as see all the things that make your purse twitch and you just wana buy the whole lot!

LKL x

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Park Place in San Jose California. Linda, the owner is a lover of all things mid-century. She always has gorgeous vintage tiki furniture and kitsch. She also gets tons of vintage clothes and will sometimes take a damaged dress and use the fabric to make something else. I bought 4 pairs of vintage, circa late 50s, western side zip, high waisted with a pearl button pants from her that were deadstock. She sold them for $25 a pair. She is also a really nice lady.

I also like the sneaky tiki on 4th street in Long Beach. Their collection of vintage clothes are the best.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service