Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I'll admit it, I'm totally addicted to magazines. Glossy pages, fashion trends, and page size adds telling about the newest lipstick on the market, what's not to love?

My modern favs are Allure and Harper's Bazaar. I like the fact that every month it's the exact same format. I can find what I want to read and skip the crap. I also love the interviews they do. More Fergie, yes please! And of course, the fashion!!

My sub-culture favs are Rockabilly Mag, although I wish it was all glossy and no black & white. I love when they do spreads on events. Best way to catch up on and see pics from what I missed half way across the country. And of course Retro Lovely, because how can you not like all that Pretty in one place!

So I'm wondering, what's your favorite magazine? Modern (like Cosmo) or lifestyle related (like Retro Lovely)? One of each maybe? Why? What is it about that mag that keeps you going back every month?

Views: 861

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would totally subscribe to that one... looks very cool!

Lainey Belle{★} said:

I like browsing through all sorts, but I always end up back at Reminisce! I just love reading all the old stories. Sometimes I find some neat tricks or recipes in there from back in the days

Juxtapoz, Deadbeat and Frankie. I'm a graphic artist so how a magazine is composed and looks is pretty important to me. Mostly, these are the only magazines that I don't skip parts! I love the range of art in Juxtapoz, I'm a sucker for the babes in Deadbeat and I like the general (however hipster it may be) aesthetic and the writing style in Frankie.

Actually it's Soldier of Fortune with Guns and Ammo a close second.

Koncept magazine is a new one and one of my fav.  Lots of great photos.  I use it to get ideas of my own.

My fave magazines are , RETRO lovely , ol' skool RODZ , car kulture delux , rebel rodz , rod & kulture , HOT ROD DELUXE  !!!!! 

Bachelor Pad. I hope to see all of you ladies in there soon.

I'm a nerd, I love WIRED. On the style side i'm a fan of Juxtapoz & NYLON. There are some great mags listed in here that I didn't know about, will nave to begin research!

Hello friend! =))

Lady Schmuck said:

Juxtapoz, Deadbeat and Frankie. I'm a graphic artist so how a magazine is composed and looks is pretty important to me. Mostly, these are the only magazines that I don't skip parts! I love the range of art in Juxtapoz, I'm a sucker for the babes in Deadbeat and I like the general (however hipster it may be) aesthetic and the writing style in Frankie.

I know I've already responded to this, but I'm adding something.  :)  I've recently started collecting vintage magazines.  So far, I have two magazines from the 50's - Glamour and Cosmo and I troll around on e-bay looking for more.

I'd have to say that my favorite magazine is my own lil digital pinup mag UNLIMITED. Chock full of sexy retro pinup by moi as well as other fun stuff for all you lovers of the '50's/'60's. Click the image below and check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Vanity Fair. You all should get subscriptions to Rebel Ink or Skin & Ink :)

Great magazine for sure!  Well done Mark!

Mark Anthony Lacy said:

I'd have to say that my favorite magazine is my own lil digital pinup mag UNLIMITED. Chock full of sexy retro pinup by moi as well as other fun stuff for all you lovers of the '50's/'60's. Click the image below and check it out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by