Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I love cereal. We usually have some every night before bed. Oh yeah, it's like that. :)
I love all kinds. Cap'n Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Oh's, Apple Jacks... and that's just to name a few.

Sooooooo what's your fave??

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh's!! Best cereal EVER! Yum!
I love shredded wheat!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Fruit Loops! Well I do grab Lucky Charms on occasion too. It takes care of my sweet tooth!
I cant list one. waaaaaaay too many cereals I enjoy!!!

DR
OH MY GOSH. I'm such a huge cereal fan. I used to beg to eat it for every meal, and now sometimes I do! I have cereal for breakfast every single day, and sometimes for dinner too....oh yeah, I'm addicted.

My FAVORITE cereal of all time is Count Chocula!!! So sad it only comes around during Halloween season, it's like the best cereal ever made! I also love love love Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and it nearly ties for the first spot on my list.

Other favorites are Cocoa Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, Lucky Charms, and WHERE oh where in Cini-mini-buns go??? So delicious. I'll occasionally do Apple Jacks and Fruit Loops as well.

As for the less-sugary ones, Crispix tops my list for sure, followed by good old fashioned Cheerios and Rice Krispies! Yum yum yum, now I'm hungry!
Hahahaha.....this reminds me of the AFI song Cereal Wars!
I was never a big cereal person, but when I could still eat it I was a Frosted Flakes girl.
cheerios--either chocolate or yogurt burst...yummy!!
I LOVE OH's!!! & Capin' Crunch, POPs, anything sugary (they're also good blended into a milkshake)...
Top three. 1. Cap'n Crunch 2. Cocoa Pebbles 3. Lucky Charms
mmmMMMmmMMMmmm...
I don't eat cereal much anymore but once in college I was really hungry for some Honey Combs but I was out of milk. The only liquid I had was Johnny Walker so that's what I went with. Don't try it. It tastes horrible.
My fave is Kashi's Heart to Heart Blueberry Oat Clusters..I can never keep enough boxes in the house for me and everyone else that seems to eat it up behind my back!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service