Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I just read an interesting article from CNNmoney.com on the 100 Best Places to Live in America. In the article, they first show only the top 10, and with the exception of one or two, most of these places seemed fairly small and obscure - probably why they made the list.

So this got me thinking, since there are so many amazing cities and towns in the world, where do the beautiful people of PL live and what's your favorite thing about it? Do you plan on staying where you are or is there somewhere you think is more fitting for you?

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lucky!

Betty Red {Madam} said:
I live in the Roaring Fork Valley in Colorado...it's absolutely GORGEOUS. This is what I get to look at every day:

I think that the south of England is probably one of the best places to live because there is so much beautiful scenery. I can't imagine living without a coastline
I live in Los Angeles, we've got everything for everyone. Beaches about 30 min away, Hollywood, Universal City, Lakers, Dodgers, LA Kings, I'm not a soccer guy, but the Galaxy. No Pro Football but we have USC & UCLA. About 30 min away is the Magic Kingdom, Angels & Ducks. Movie studos, celebs, musicians; if you go to the right places you can meet some of your favorite stars. Asside from a few bad apples in Hollywood everyone's really really cool. LA has a ton of history, did I mention the weather is great all year round for the most part? I LOVE LA!!! How's that for a sales job? LOL!!!
I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. We are about a 16hour drive to Montreal and 12hours from Boston. I have always had mixed feelings about living where I do. I was born here and have only lived elsewhere for about a 6 month period (in Vancouver).

We are not an overly large city and that seems to have both its benefits and disadvantages. In terms of a rockabilly scene, it is extremely small and fairly drama free.

My photography career is just beginning to take off so I am interested to see just how long I can survive in such a small city. On the one hand, it is easier to become a big fish in a small pond but because I am a niche photog it may be harder for me to grow my client base where I currently am....
San Leandro in the Bay Area, CA

I live in the middle of the Bay Area, and there are a ton of great things about it. Big cities, small towns, rich people, ghettos, amazing food and shopping, and 15 mins from the PL loft!!!
I live in a small town outside of Sacramento. Born and raised, so it's my home. The best part is I can drive in any direction and be someplace cool in a hour or two. It's a growing small town so there's a lot more now than there was when I was a kid. The downside is it's frikkin hot from April to October! I really would like to live someplace cooler, like somewhere on the coast. I've half-way seriously thought about moving to New England, but I dunno. I'm a total California girl.
Born ans raised in the city of angels! Los Angeles is amazing because of the endless array of cultures! This city truly is a melting pot. From one block to another, the language can change, meaning more choices for dinner! Also there are a lot of great little city treasures that legendary musicians, sirens, and actors of the golden era were known to frequent. I love LA because there are always options...to each, its own!
I live in Miami, and we got the best booty on the planet!!!
I live just outside of Savannah, Ga. I moved here from Orlando 4 years ago. I chose this area due to the climate, the major influence of art, and the rich history and historical architecture. We have a beach close by and many galleries and fine dining restaurants. I can't leave out the best part, southern charm. The people are genuine and gracious. Nice people, beautiful places and lots of things to do. That is why I love Savannah Georgia. Come visit and see for yourself.
McKinney Tx is a very cool place to be. It has a very small town feel but at the same time there is some fantastic shopping there!
I recently moved to DUBLIN, CA and I love my city because it's just absolutely beautiful. Low crime, very quiet, very lush, and most of all very central to everything in the bay area. Now there are other places, I'd love to live in like, San Diego or Canada, but for now, Dublin has got my heart!! - XOXO Aubrey

Well said Linda, couldn't agree with you more! There never seems to be a lack of things to do. The cool thing is that you don't necessarily have to spend big bucks to have fun in LA.

Linda (LaVie) Pistola said:
Born ans raised in the city of angels! Los Angeles is amazing because of the endless array of cultures! This city truly is a melting pot. From one block to another, the language can change, meaning more choices for dinner! Also there are a lot of great little city treasures that legendary musicians, sirens, and actors of the golden era were known to frequent. I love LA because there are always options...to each, its own!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service