Advertise on PinupLifestyle
What's the best way to start a serious running workout plan? I've heard for years now that it's really one of the best workouts especially when you are trying to amp up your amount of cardio which is what I need to do. I'm not sure if its my breathing or what but I always seem to get a horrible pain in my side, my knees start to hurt and I even get nauseous at times. And I typically work out 3-4 times a week doing cardio (elliptical machine, step & other cardio classes) at a fairly hight level and do some strength training as well as pilates and yoga type classes. Is running just not for me? I would appreciate any tips because I really need to drop the last 10 lbs and I think Running just might be the key for me!!!

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you asked Marissa? She runs the PL Fitness Blog: http://pinuplifestyle.com/profiles/blog/list?q=Fitness+Blog
I used the running program on Runner's World. They have everything you need to start running and keep going. Including an online training log. The best thing is it's all free! It totally worked for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service