Advertise on PinupLifestyle
What Cars do you own?

I have a 1969 Pontiac Catalina, also have a 1983 Malibu Station Wagon....

What else is everyone walking around with out there? Pics are welcome, i will post some when i get home.

Views: 1098

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

currently, I'm mobbin around in a 1996 Ford Taurus. It's like, 5 different colors... and it smells like maple syrup... oh yes, my dearest friends. it is "a piece of s***"

I call it Frankenstein, cus we've had to fix it sooo many times.

my dream car is a 1959 Cadillac Superior Hearse... :)

or a 59 Plymouth Wagon...

:D
Some amazing rides!
My daily driver is a 55' Chevy Pickup step-side. I love him dearly!

I'm painting this weekend, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I just can't decide.
My BF has an 80 Malibu Wagon. The inside is completely stripped out except for the driver's seat and a roll cage. We actually just got back from the track about a half hour ago, it was the first time he's ran it since working on it. It's been about 6 years because it was in storage.

I don't own a cool car. But I want a Ford Galaxie, one from 1959-1963.

1957 Dodge Power Giant

My baby Chrissie.
She just got sold. My 1971 SS Chevelle. I miss her so much.
EEEEEEEEEEEK! LOOOOOVE!

Amy Demure said:
My daily driver is a 55' Chevy Pickup step-side. I love him dearly!

I'm painting this weekend, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I just can't decide.
My equipment pales in comparison:
1 dented up 03 Toyota Tundra, manual, unmatched tires, front right is bald
1 dusty, dang gravel roads, 06 Toyota Sienna with a missing hubcap and a SxDx sticker
1 scratched and dented '95 Honda Magna motorcycle
1 John Deere 4200 tractor with a loader, backhoe, Woods finish mower, cracked hood, leaky hydraulics, pulled off grill, and a heavy smattering of rust

My wife keeps saying she wants to buy and old American muscle car and fix it up after the kids go off to school. Maybe I'll let her practice grinding the rust off the Deere.
Well these days we have a few too many but love them all. Our first is a 1966 GT Mustang , the other is our mutual favorite and wedding car, a 1968 Mercury Cougar and the last is the eternally dysfunctional but ultra glamorous car we used when we dated a 1969 Porsche 911E. It is tough owning three classic in San Francisco but luckily we have a garage and mooch off of my in-laws garage as well.
I just signed up here & this seems like as good a place as any to start. My daily driver is a '06 Tacoma, the bane of my existence is a '69 Camaro I've had since I was a teenager & can't bring myself to just get rid of, and the love of my life is the beautiful Miss Black Betty, a '55 Cadillac Series 62. Oh how I love her.

"SHE" drives our 09 Chev. Uplander, "I" beat around in an old ford... But my Never Ending Project Car is...
1973 Pontiac Superior Limo Hearse...
Her name is "Cryptoria" Muaaaah Haaah Haaah

Oh my gosh, awesome!!

Bill-E-BoB said:
I just signed up here & this seems like as good a place as any to start. My daily driver is a '06 Tacoma, the bane of my existence is a '69 Camaro I've had since I was a teenager & can't bring myself to just get rid of, and the love of my life is the beautiful Miss Black Betty, a '55 Cadillac Series 62. Oh how I love her.

Betsy the Bike!!! *vroom vroom* lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service