Advertise on PinupLifestyle
again this year i am at a loss as to what to get my guy this year. we have been together 14years so you would think i would know but NOOOO!! any suggestions?

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard to say without knowing what he's into.

As one who is more geekly inclined, I love www.thinkgeek.com for all of my nerdy-needs.

There's also a variety of 'of-the-month' clubs that he might be into. Beer, wine, cigars, there's even cake and PB&J clubs out there.
I like the beer of the month club. Nice. He is an irish boy who loves being irish,he also loves classic cars,hot rods,fedoras,world war2 paraphenalia,etc,etc,etc. Knowing all this you would think this would be easier but know.
What about a Keggerator?
Does he drive a stick shift? My dad makes custom made shift knobs. They are freaking fantastic. They are Kustom Kulture style. He has one that is a World War 2 Nazi skull.

I am in the same boat with you...he always says "i don't need anything" AUGH!
Ok so I had another idea, but my boyfriend was in the room so I didn't say anything. It's most likely what he will be getting. I have a friend who is a photographer and I'm going to see if we can do a pin-up shoot.
Some things I was thinking of for my boyfriend were a massage chair, a GPS, a bottle of Sailor Jerry, or a magazine subscription.
Unless your man is a teetotaler (and if he's Irish, I'm guessing he isn't :) ), alcohol is always good. I got my bf a gift set of Jack Daniels with a flask. I lucked out cuz I saw it at the grocery store when he wasn't shopping with me. BevMo is THE place to go for all things booze-related. Or hell, even a gift card. If you don't have a store in your area, you can shop at www.bevmo.com. I'm kind of in the same boat, because I'm nost sure what to get my bf other than booze. I asked him tonight what he wanted and he said nothing. We've been together 11 years and still I have no clue. Maybe you could get him a coffee table book of pictures of hot rods. Or maybe just go with Tessa's idea.
cash
Subscription to Retro Lovely or another heavily pictured mag. Nothing like the gift of pin up girls all year long.
I have been told Im hard to shop for by my wife mainly because if I want something i just buy it myself . I have asked for tube socks for like 10 years in a row and I NEVER get new socks ... personally you cant go wrong with BBQ gear , anything pin up related or ideally maybe putting some cash for a new tattoo !
ps my birthday is march 25th ... would love to have you on my giving me gifts list lol

richardwangphotography said:
cash

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by