Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Kind of an odd one, huh? Well I have to admit that there are movies that make my eyes water. Til this day E.T. is one of them. I always tend go get watery eyes when he and Eliott are sick in the bathroom. Corny? I think so, but its just a sad scene. However the last movie to make me cry was The Changeling with Angelina Jolie. To lose a child would be so heartbreaking and completely devistating and in the manner of her characters loss would be unbearable.
So why not share any movies that bring tears to your eyes......

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ET was the first I can remember. Titanic i balled. I f****** did. GLORY, The Notebook. And honestly, most recently Elizabethtown with its simple message of loving and caring for another person so deeply and innocently.
I just saw Marley & Me yesterday...that was the first movie to actually make me cry. I usually get choked up really easily but that movie actually made tears fall. Its one of those movies where you can place yourself in it...especially when beloved pets are involved.
I tear up at a lot of movies, but Schindler's List was the first to make me all-out CRY.
What an amazing movie this is!!! Wow....I totally agree with you!!

sfphotojournal said:
First of all men do not cry. Men choke up.

The movie that chokes me up everytime is "The Best Years of Our Lives"

I dare you not to choke up when watching this scene.

Part One

Part Two

SFPJ
I always cry at the same scene each time I watch this movie. When the ship begins filling with water and the elderly couple are lying in bed, the husband holding onto his wife as the water rises over their bed. So sad..

Roxy Tart said:
Titanic. Makes me cry every time. Silly, but true.
This movie looks wonderful. I can't turn away from old classic movies...I might have to find it to watch sometime.
The first movie I ever got all choked up at was The Patriot with Mel Gibson... little girl who refuses to speak runs after him yelling "Daddy!"...

Oddly enough as much as I love and have seen The Notebook, I've never cried during it.
i'm such a baby for anything love like 'The Note Book' no matter how many times i watch it i cry like a baby every time and 'Marley and Me' cause i love animals
I thought I was the only person who watched this! :p Really liked all the Buddhist references. Got a little choked when he metamorphised into the grass and flowers, from the sheer *weight* of it.

For sappiness-induced crying, Ladyhawke. Siiiigh.

Delyssia LaBelle said:
yes! god yes! amazing film, yep crying was inevitable. a beautiful film, lots of buddhist references , like nirvikalpa samadhi.
Betty Sue said:
The Fountain, by Aronofsky.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by