Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am a Prada man. I will wear hand me down shirts, Wal-Mart velcro shoes, jeans w/ holes & busted up chonies but my ojos will always be stylin

show my your pretties

here's mine (no laughing at my mug)

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, some of you dolls have rockin' rims! I need a new pair, my lenses aren't strong enough anymore so I might as well get some new cat's eye frames while I'm there. These are the glasses I have now, they're Roots I think (yay Canada!). Mind the terrible picture, and the blonde hair (it is no more).

I wear Guess glasses and I love them because they have zebra print on the sides.
As far as sunglasses go my favourite (and my most expensive) pair is the rayban Jakie O. They are just amazing looking. Before I bought them I was convinced they were too big for my face but once I put them on I was hooked.

These are Calvin Klein, but I also have another "daily driver" pair from Dolce & Gabbana that are clear and black and sorta like a squared off cat eye.

I have some French vintage cat eyes without lenses for photos and I have my eye on yet another vintage pair to actually have lenses put in!

I look like such a nerd in this pic. But I was showing off my prescription cat's eyes.

For sunglasses I wear all Black Tres Noir style: Cherrybomb.
I LOOOVE my Jackie Oohs! Rayban ROCKS!

Daniel, you look very dashing.

Dirtee Martina said:
I wear Guess glasses and I love them because they have zebra print on the sides.
As far as sunglasses go my favourite (and my most expensive) pair is the rayban Jakie O. They are just amazing looking. Before I bought them I was convinced they were too big for my face but once I put them on I was hooked.
wow those are super cute on you

atomik_momma said:
i wear glasses at all times, if not i'm like Velma on Scooby Doo. i actually just got new frames earlier this year and opted to buy some vintage deadstock. they also have transitions lenses in them so i don't have to switch back and forth between my regular specs and sunnies.

thank you!

Riannon Rodriguez {★} said:
wow those are super cute on you

atomik_momma said:
i wear glasses at all times, if not i'm like Velma on Scooby Doo. i actually just got new frames earlier this year and opted to buy some vintage deadstock. they also have transitions lenses in them so i don't have to switch back and forth between my regular specs and sunnies.

The new & improved BR specs!

surpriiiiiiiise!!

Betty Red {Madam} said:
The new & improved BR specs!

these look a lot like mine! mine are true vintage and i paid $65 for them from a local vintage store.

Cherri Bombe said:
I found an awesome website called eyeglassboy.com. They have vintage frames for boys and girls. Not repro - real vintage frames! I've got my eye (haha) on this pair:
Photobucket
Now, if I can cough up $146...
Those are gorgeous!!
I have those very same glasses in black, they look amazing but I need to get them re-lensed. All the places I go to say they cant do it but I keep hearing that there are optometrists who can fashion contemporary lenses into vintage glasses. Anyone know of such a place close to San Francisco? I have two pairs of these that are just begging to be worn !

GiGi Von Vroom said:
these look a lot like mine! mine are true vintage and i paid $65 for them from a local vintage store.

Cherri Bombe said:
I found an awesome website called eyeglassboy.com. They have vintage frames for boys and girls. Not repro - real vintage frames! I've got my eye (haha) on this pair:
Photobucket
Now, if I can cough up $146...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by