Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am a Prada man. I will wear hand me down shirts, Wal-Mart velcro shoes, jeans w/ holes & busted up chonies but my ojos will always be stylin

show my your pretties

here's mine (no laughing at my mug)

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am all about Louis Vuitton. I have these in Black, red, and pink.

I also love these little 50's throwbacks w/ diamonds.

Daniel, I'm looking for some because I fear that my first ever visit to an eye doctor (coming soon says Desi!) will bring me the news that I need some spectacles. I LOVE THOSE thanks for posting, i'll have to peek at the Prada section.

(BTW I think Daniel means prescription glasses!)

Oh dear, not sure how to make this stop being sideways... But anyway, these are my wonderful prescription specs... My regular ones are pretty similar. Never leave the house without them! (Or I'll run into walls...)
Thanx Edson. I love my Prada's. I have prescription Prada sunglasses as well. In fact my last few pairs of glasses have all been Prada's.

btw... here you go, I turned you upright : )

I wear mostly vintage sunglasses...I have about 5 pairs. I don't have any good pics in them, though
yeah, I like those very much! Fendi also make hot glasses...but my fave's are vintage cat eye! then there's always contacts and my kd's...who am I kidding, I'm a girl and glasses are like shoes...it all depends on my outfit
i wear just plain old gold half frames. nothing exciting. tho i am going to the opticians soon. i need new glasses due to a lil bicycle accident lol. I have no idea what i want this time, so im kinda scared.
ill try to find a photo of me and my (broken) glasses ;)
Thanks, Daniel! :D
Those are some pretty nice specs! That makes up for the busted chonies! haha
These are mine. I don't know what brand they are. When I take them off to look, I can't see! :)
Photobucket

I need new ones bad... but I like them
I found an awesome website called eyeglassboy.com. They have vintage frames for boys and girls. Not repro - real vintage frames! I've got my eye (haha) on this pair:
Photobucket
Now, if I can cough up $146...

Second picture...I'm the one on the far right with Miss Lilly Day and Johnny Trash. I switch between those two pair of glasses...I used to have a 3rd pair like the second pair that were a bit larger and were shades but they've disappeared.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service