Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am a Prada man. I will wear hand me down shirts, Wal-Mart velcro shoes, jeans w/ holes & busted up chonies but my ojos will always be stylin

show my your pretties

here's mine (no laughing at my mug)

Views: 360

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awesome eyewear peoples. I dig glasses, they really bring out the beauty in people.
I tend to wear contacts most the time, but when I'm not I wear these beauties :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

The second pair are my favourite! In fact, I'm wearing them right now!
I dig the purple specs. I use to wear contacts all the time but I have real irritated eyes. they were always red so I decided to put on a pair of glasses & fell in love.

Me & my man both with our glasses on at a basketball game lol. I love my glasses, they're black plastic frame ones... sais George HM inside the frame so i guess thats the brand. His are very simular except with purple behind the black on the frames & little silver tabs on the sides :) we both got them from the walmart vision center.
Well some of you will see at beatersville I do wear spectacles. I just go blind for all my photos. They're the typical black frame that easily cross over from emo to vintage. I so love my glasses :)
I am suppose to wear glasses but I never do. The first pair of glasses I owned my lil ones popped the frames out of them. Repaired them and the lil ones snapped them in half. oh well it just wasn't met to be for me to see. Maybe they broke them so momma wouldn't see what they are doing hehe
My lab actually chewed up my expensive prescription glasses...and now I am blind. But soon these babies will be mine!

Found a photo of my old specs (before the lab ate 'em - bad dog!) Please excuse my un-brushed hair and no makeup haha!

what the??? i barely recognize ya!!

Betty Red {Madam} said:
Found a photo of my old specs (before the lab ate 'em - bad dog!) Please excuse my un-brushed hair and no makeup haha!

haha! That was before the wedding when I had long hair! Crazy difference it makes huh?!

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:
what the??? i barely recognize ya!!

Betty Red {Madam} said:

My contacts rip so now its my Coach glasses all the way

These are my DKNY ones, Love them to bits (excuse the bemused look)
they're all purple and pretty lol

Photobucket

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by