Advertise on PinupLifestyle
i just bought a Canon 50D 2 weeks ago but now need to start investing in some good lenses. for the Canon users out there what lenses do you use for your shoots??? i love going to car shows and taking portraits. i dont mind spending the money for a lens but i want to make sure i get the right ones. thanx in advance for any help.

Daniel

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I use the cheap, sharp and fast Canon 50mm 1.8 Its the only lens I use in "studio" ( other than rather extreme wideangle shots with my Sigma 10-20 ).
Im very fond of blurry backgrounds ( shallow dof ) so it is great there too, for portraits.
I would recommend getting the canon 16mm-35mm f-2.8, since your camera has a 1.6 sensor it would be about a 25mm-56mm, but it would still have a wide enough focal length for shooting at car shows and be long enough to shoot excellent head shots and portraits.
i have a friend in California who does weddings and recommended the same exact lens because of the sensor on my camera.

JASON HOLMES PHOTOGRAPHY said:
I would recommend getting the canon 16mm-35mm f-2.8, since your camera has a 1.6 sensor it would be about a 25mm-56mm, but it would still have a wide enough focal length for shooting at car shows and be long enough to shoot excellent head shots and portraits.
hoe do you like using lenses from other manufacturers?? i see them with a decent price at a few local camera shops but shy away from them.

Pelle Piano said:
I use the cheap, sharp and fast Canon 50mm 1.8 Its the only lens I use in "studio" ( other than rather extreme wideangle shots with my Sigma 10-20 ).
Im very fond of blurry backgrounds ( shallow dof ) so it is great there too, for portraits.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service