Advertise on PinupLifestyle
As much as I hate watching something that sucks up so much time, I am addicted to Nip/Tuck. I caught a few episodes here and there but, never really had the time to sit and watch all the seasons.
Now, with Netflix's adding all the seasons, I can now start from the beginning! =oD
The intro annoys me, because of it's terrible 2000(ish) feel to it, since the showed was filmed in the early 2000's. I like it other than that, and not too mention eye candy such as Julian McMahon!
He plays a sleez ball in the show, but a delicious looking one at that! ;o)

I finished all seasons of LOST too, and was thinking of eventually watching True Blood see what all the hype is about....

What do you watch?

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actually don't have a TV, so I crash other people's houses to watch Trueblood. I started reading the books like a million years ago before the show began. So I was a fan pretty much as soon as I heard about it. Doesn't really follow the books, but it is soooooo good on its own!
I love historical dramas so The Tudors, Rome and Spartacus: Blood and Sand are some of my favourites. Plus there are the guilty pleasures like Robin Hood and Merlin, by the BBC
Man, I watch a lot. Criminal Minds and NCIS are probably my faves. I'm a sucker for any type of crime drama.
True Blood (even though the books are sooooo different from the show...I still love it), Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Sons of Anarchy, Lie To Me, Dexter, Weeds, Iron Chef....
I don't have cable, so I heavily rely on netflix and....ahem...other means of acquiring digital copies of television episodes. So I really have to love and be invested in something to watch it. Here's my list:

BREAKING BAD. Best show currently on the air. Though this show gets it's share of critical acclaim, it's not nearly as popular among the masses as it deserves to be. This show is amazing....I can't remember the last time I've seen something on television that really had teeth like Breaking Bad does. If you like a truly gritty show with suspense and a unique plot that you can NEVER predict where the next episode will take you, I encourage you all to give it a chance!

LOST. Loved and love that show. Didn't start watching until after the 5th season ended, at which time I streamed the first 5 seasons to my tv from Netflix all before season 6 even started... so addicting! Though waiting every week for the new episode was painful, so I can see how people who watched from the beginning could get frustrated.

X-FILES!!! Ok, it's been off the air for a long time now, but I am a die-hard X-Files fan. I have thousands of dollars worth of memorabilia, still hang posters all over the house, have traveled many hours and miles to attend X-Files events (where I've been able to meet many of the stars and behind-the-scenes folks!), and even have 2, yes TWO X-Files tattoos (and I only have 4 tattoos total). That's just how good the show is. You can stream it instantly on netflix now too, everyone go watch from the beginning!!!

DEXTER. I am behind a few seasons (I've only seen the first 2 seasons so far), but I love this show!

Other shows I love to watch when I can (or used to watch before we cut the cable): The Office, The Colbert Report, almost anything on Animal Planet, The Sarah Silverman Program, MythBusters, Family Guy.... etc.
Huge toss up for me between

True Blood
Greys Anatomy
Mad Men

Couldnt tell you i love just one!
We Watch a lot of crime dramas to! When i am home during the week spike always has CSI on a marathon i just have it on all day!

Desirée {PL Team} said:
Man, I watch a lot. Criminal Minds and NCIS are probably my faves. I'm a sucker for any type of crime drama.
Hands down - True Blood!
That's exactly how I am! While I wasn't working I had a routine: wake up around 10-10:30, have breakfast, turn on Law & Order at 11, watch till 1 or 2, and then flip to NCIS for the rest of the day. Aahhh the good ol' days.

Goldie said:
We Watch a lot of crime dramas to! When i am home during the week spike always has CSI on a marathon i just have it on all day!

Desirée {PL Team} said:
I was going to school to be a forensic pathologist, and did some interning with the police and state crime lab. I can't watch crime dramas for the most part anymore, my husband gets mad at me when I say" uhhhhh noooo it doesn't work that way" But I am still a sucker for the original CSI, Grissom was my fav!
i watch quite a few shows, lol. i'm really looking forward to an up and coming show soon to be on either showtime or hbo, don't remember, but it's called boardwalk empire, looks very cool. i've heard alot of good things about mad men, but never really watched it, guess i need to start watching it and see for myself. here's my list:

true blood
sparticus: blood and sand
dexter
united states of tara
hung
ace of cakes
cupcake wars
american pickers
pawn stars
the big bang theory
Another Spartacus fan! I can't wait for the next series! Eep!

Mrs.Killer said:
i watch quite a few shows, lol. i'm really looking forward to an up and coming show soon to be on either showtime or hbo, don't remember, but it's called boardwalk empire, looks very cool. i've heard alot of good things about mad men, but never really watched it, guess i need to start watching it and see for myself. here's my list:

true blood
sparticus: blood and sand
dexter
united states of tara
hung
ace of cakes
cupcake wars
american pickers
pawn stars
the big bang theory

Reply to Discussion

RSS