Advertise on PinupLifestyle
As much as I hate watching something that sucks up so much time, I am addicted to Nip/Tuck. I caught a few episodes here and there but, never really had the time to sit and watch all the seasons.
Now, with Netflix's adding all the seasons, I can now start from the beginning! =oD
The intro annoys me, because of it's terrible 2000(ish) feel to it, since the showed was filmed in the early 2000's. I like it other than that, and not too mention eye candy such as Julian McMahon!
He plays a sleez ball in the show, but a delicious looking one at that! ;o)

I finished all seasons of LOST too, and was thinking of eventually watching True Blood see what all the hype is about....

What do you watch?

Views: 154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I watch way too much TV sometimes..for mindless fun. lol. I love reality shows for that like Britain's Next Top Model (or America's or where ever..), Come Dine With Me (my fave!!), What Not To Wear, How To Look Good Naked, Cupcake Girls, etc. Yup, lotsa Brit TV there.
I love Brit comedy too (The Young Ones, Monty Python)..but I can watch that on DVD.
And because I have sick sense of humour I'll ocassionallly watch stuff like "Hell's Kitchen" to see Ramsay swear and insult everyone..rofl..and I confess to watching "Jersey Shore" because it's such a car crash and I (unfortuantly) grew up with alot of kids like that..
I need to see "Mad Men" and see what the hype is about but I'll have to get it on DVD. I don't get that channel. : (
I also watch Chilean TV like "Conde Vrolok" (yes, vampires in Chile!!!), "Martin Rivas", "Donde Esta Elisa", "Los 80", "Algo Habran Hecho" etc. Buena! : P
In order of preference:

1. True Blood
2. Dexter
2a. House MD
oh i know, hubby and i both are very excited! what's funny is that we totally watched the first episode just to see how bad it would be, because we thought they were trying to do a rip off of 300, but we found ourselves hooked to it, LOL. i'm very interested to see how it goes next season. it was supposed to come out a lot sooner, but the lead guy (sparatcus) ended up getting really really sick during the filming process, so they had to prolong it.

Roxie Roulette {★} said:
Another Spartacus fan! I can't wait for the next series! Eep!

Mrs.Killer said:
i watch quite a few shows, lol. i'm really looking forward to an up and coming show soon to be on either showtime or hbo, don't remember, but it's called boardwalk empire, looks very cool. i've heard alot of good things about mad men, but never really watched it, guess i need to start watching it and see for myself. here's my list:

true blood
sparticus: blood and sand
dexter
united states of tara
hung
ace of cakes
cupcake wars
american pickers
pawn stars
the big bang theory
I hated the first episode! Grrr it was so rubbish! But it got so much better as it went on, plus I fell in love with Varro!
I think they're planning to get the next series out in Australia by December, after Andy Whitfield has returned after thankfully getting the all clear for his cancer.

Mrs.Killer said:
oh i know, hubby and i both are very excited! what's funny is that we totally watched the first episode just to see how bad it would be, because we thought they were trying to do a rip off of 300, but we found ourselves hooked to it, LOL. i'm very interested to see how it goes next season. it was supposed to come out a lot sooner, but the lead guy (sparatcus) ended up getting really really sick during the filming process, so they had to prolong it.

Roxie Roulette {★} said:

Mrs.Killer said:
i watch quite a few shows, lol. i'm really looking forward to an up and coming show soon to be on either showtime or hbo, don't remember, but it's called boardwalk empire, looks very cool. i've heard alot of good things about mad men, but never really watched it, guess i need to start watching it and see for myself. here's my list:

true blood
dexter
united states of tara
hung
ace of cakes
cupcake wars
american pickers
pawn stars
the big bang theory
GUESS WHAT!!! My mum's been invited to go on Come Dine With Me! They're looking for people in my town! Hopefully she'll be on it!

Anita Fixx said:
Yeah, I watch way too much TV sometimes..for mindless fun. lol. I love reality shows for that like Britain's Next Top Model (or America's or where ever..), Come Dine With Me (my fave!!), What Not To Wear, How To Look Good Naked, Cupcake Girls, etc. Yup, lotsa Brit TV there.
I love Brit comedy too (The Young Ones, Monty Python)..but I can watch that on DVD.
And because I have sick sense of humour I'll ocassionallly watch stuff like "Hell's Kitchen" to see Ramsay swear and insult everyone..rofl..and I confess to watching "Jersey Shore" because it's such a car crash and I (unfortuantly) grew up with alot of kids like that..
I need to see "Mad Men" and see what the hype is about but I'll have to get it on DVD. I don't get that channel. : (
I also watch Chilean TV like "Conde Vrolok" (yes, vampires in Chile!!!), "Martin Rivas", "Donde Esta Elisa", "Los 80", "Algo Habran Hecho" etc. Buena! : P
oh i know, i loved Varro too.

Roxie Roulette {★} said:
I hated the first episode! Grrr it was so rubbish! But it got so much better as it went on, plus I fell in love with Varro!
I think they're planning to get the next series out in Australia by December, after Andy Whitfield has returned after thankfully getting the all clear for his cancer.

Mrs.Killer said:

Roxie Roulette {★} said:

Mrs.Killer said:

true blood
dexter
united states of tara
hung
ace of cakes
cupcake wars
american pickers
pawn stars
the big bang theory
I totally forgot about CALIFORNICATION! Love that show~
I'm a cartoon girl so I'm hooked on a kid's show callled Adventure Time, it's got my sense of humor. But I adore the Office! Pam Beasley+Jim Halpert=PB&J!
Dexter, Law and Order:SVU, Mercy, It's Always Sunny, NCIS, Community, Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, The L Word...

My tv is usually stuck on USA or Showtime.
oh! i forgot all about nurse jackie, love that show.

Ashleigh Jynx said:
Dexter, Law and Order:SVU, Mercy, It's Always Sunny, NCIS, Community, Nurse Jackie, United States of Tara, The L Word...

My tv is usually stuck on USA or Showtime.
this might be super random but my all time favorite show is the golden girls.
im an old lady at heart:D
I'm a bit of a crime fan too. Bones, NCIS, criminal minds.
I also like The Munsters, Futurama and Scrubs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service