Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Fall is my favorite time of year, as Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I suppose that the jack-o-lantern tattoo on my chest kinda gives that away...tehehehe. There is truly a change when Fall hits, the air is more crisp and the days are becoming much shorter. What is your favorite thing about the Fall?

Mine are: buying Halloween goods for my house (which stay up year round), playing in the leaves, and going back to school!

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like fall clothes.I like boots,coats,gloves...and i like stay at home watching tv with my little son and my husband..Ilike walking on the street with a little wind on my face.....sorry for my english!!
I love that shift in the weather; the air just seems electric in fall. Plus, I love beginning to see all the black clothes appear in stores. And Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday!
Fall is my 2nd favorite season after spring. By the time August arrives, I've had ENOUGH of hot weather (I'm hot enough ). So, the cooler weather is one of my favorite things about Fall along with the gorgeous colors here in NJ.
I live in Colorado, so I would have to say my favorite thing about Fall is the color change. SO gorgeous!!!
What a good question! I love the leaves changing, I love the September issues of all the fashion magazine, I love that it means that my birthday is near, I love that it means no more sweating and sweltering for no other reason than walking outside.

I love that it means I can have the windows open and get fresh air in my home.

AND, as other have mentioned, I love HALLOWEEN. Plus I just think that dressing for Fall is the MOST fun, and it's my favorite clothing season.

YAY FOR FALL!!!
THE SHOES! and Halloween of course. I adore dressing up for Halloween, and I always go all out for my house I still have Halloween decorations from when I was little, the SAME stuff that my mom used to put up! I adore it.

I love how clean and clear the air gets. It's perfect weather....not too hot, not too cold. But just chilly enough for a pair of jeans, boots, and a light sweater After moving from Hawaii to Michigan, I realized how much I missed the change of seasons. The colors are BREATHTAKING in the woods! I can't wait until fall in Washington rolls around! It's going to be beautiful!
Honestly, I don't like fall. It means that it's going to get cold and wet (and wet is bad for Louis Vuitton). And here in the Bay, we don't get a whole lot of crisp air or changing leaves. I, of course love Halloween! So that's one big plus of fall. And after Halloween means amazing sales on psychobilly stuff!!
Mmmm...pumpkin. It makes life worth living! lol

Ellie Monster said:
I'm so glad that you mentioned baking....I go pumpkin crazy.....pumpkin bars, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin bread. I think I bake more in the fall than I do for Christmas....lol!

Anita Fixx said:
Since we've had such a hot, humid summer here in Toronto I'm actually looking forward to the cool air, wind and rain! Let's have lots of rain! Just not on Halloween..I love Halloween! Best holiday ever!! I love decorating the house for it, I love buying decorations and things for my costume, making said costume and of course wearing it!
No one's mentioned this yet but I love cooking and baking in the fall. Perfect weather for that! There were days this summer when I seriously could'nt cook because it was too f****** hot! At most a veggie dog and even that made the entire apartment feel like hell's kitchen.
So yeah, I'm looking forward to cooking an EPIC vegan Thanksgiving dinner and special Halloween themed cupcakes, cookies and cakes, etc. I'm hoping I can sell some at some Halloween events..we shall see. Anyway a trip to Costco for bulk flour,sugar,baking soda,etc. is in the cards. lol

Oh and the leaves changing colours..lovely! I'm gonna paint some landscapes from photos I took last year and I'll do some on the spot sketching and painting at a nearby park. : )
pumpkin spice scented things.. I went to Marshall's today and purchased a Pumpkin Pie Candle, a Pumpkin Spice Oil Diffuser, AND Pumpkin Spice Coffee... I have a serious problem!!! and I love crisp autmn mornings.

oh and not to mention Halloween...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service