Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I love horror films! My husband and I collect older horror films. It started as quest to find the films that The Misfits wrote their songs about....but just never stopped. So here goes a few of my favorites....

Horror Hotel
The Blob (the original with Steve Mcqueen)
The Last Man on Earth (Vincent Price)
Night of the Living Dead
Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, and Army of Darkness

So what are your favorite horror films?

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine are "The Exorcist" and "Night of the Living Dead " too,I think "The Exorcist"s a great classic ,what do u think??xoxo...
Wow, too many to name them all, but one of our fav classic horror films is "Bucket of Blood" (early '60's?) and of course you can't go wrong with the mid 50's classics like Vincent Price in "House of Wax" etc. Love the "Evil Dead" movies of course, and "Suspiria" visually is beautiful.
I totally agree with u,Cats and those classics like Nosferatu,1922,ha,ha,ha,
I definitely agree that the Exorcist is a classic. I love that film. I remember the anticipation to watch it when I was younger. I heard stories of people who couldn't sleep for weeks after seeing it. DIdn't effect me that way, but I do love it.

I do suppose that I have to throw Dead Alive and Bad Taste out there too!
With the exception of Twilight, I love anything vampire.
The 3 Evil Dead films (that's a given)
The Shinning, A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984, Pet Sematary, The Bad Seed 1956, (something about little kids that creeps me out in horror flicks)
The exorcist (I was about 6 when I saw this in the theaters)
Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, not really scary not but freaked me out as a kid.
Jaws, I never wanted to go in the ocean after that.
Halloween (original). Awesome film for it's time.
Phantasm
Freaks (1932) This one is classic, the characters were real freaks and it's kind of disturbing.

I wouldn't classify "Seven" as a horror flick, but when I saw this at the theater, I was truly disturbed. Probably one of the few movies where the ending was unexpected. I was like what a great movie but I felt really disturbed at what John Doe did though out the film. The build up was awesome.
Ohhh so many to choose from! I will always love Nosferatu.
I love the Bad Seed, that little girl was especially creepy!

Brian said:
The Shinning, A Nightmare on Elm Street 1984, Pet Sematary, The Bad Seed 1956, (something about little kids that creeps me out in horror flicks)
Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, not really scary not but freaked me out as a kid.
Phantasm
Freaks (1932) This one is classic, the characters were real freaks and it's kind of disturbing.

I wouldn't classify "Seven" as a horror flick, but when I saw this at the theater, I was truly disturbed. Probably one of the few movies where the ending was unexpected. I was like what a great movie but I felt really disturbed at what John Doe did though out the film. The build up was awesome.
I'm thinking now about the great "Psycho",though it's a psychological thriller,isn't it??
but it's a real classic...
xxxx

Ellie Monster said:
I love the Bad Seed, that little girl was especially creepy!

Brian said:
Phantasm

I'm really not into horrors but I do like "The Exocism of Emily Rose"! Scared me stupid for weeks especially when I kept waking up at the same time as she did when she was possessed!
I have so many, but Evil Dead is such a classic!!!
wow... too many to list.

in no particular order.

Salem's Lot (Original)
Dawn of the Dead (Romero Original)
Evil Dead
30 Days of Night
The Thing
The Crazies (Original, which was more suspense than horror)
Dead Alive
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Original)
Zombi 2 (Lucio Fulci)
The Beyond
Blacula (was never meant to be a comedy but it turned out that way)
Anthropophagus
Rosemary's Baby
Alice, Sweet Alice
In the Mouth of Madness
Rec 2
28 Days Later....

I could be here all day

double-d

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,