Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Just wondering what everyone's favorite WWII movie is, vintage or not! Mine is Enemy At The Gate. It is Jude Law's hottest movie before he became not hot after the nanny incident. And the chick Tanya who is a sniper for Russia is so badass. You go tough Russian chicks! Any movie set during this explosive time period is awesome though and I wanted to get some opinions so I can check out a few I haven't seen already!

Views: 584

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it is the one I am usually in that is my favorite WW2 Film but over all it is the mini series Band of Brothers. thanks for asking.   Mac Butler

The Incredible Mr. Limpet!  <3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058230/

As a fellow pilot, I would have to say Red Tails. 

saving private ryan hands down

Love that movie!

Hell In A Handbag said:

The Incredible Mr. Limpet!  <3

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058230/

so many - Great escape - or  kellys heros - or dirty dosen  , -  the longest day - the wackiest ship in the navy !Mchales Navy - where eagles dare  ! the Enemy Below - kurt gergans  &  robert  mitchem !  Green berrays

DOWNFALL!

At the top of my list is A Woman in Berlin.  It's a disturbing movie about the Russian occupation of Berlin, in German with some Russian.

My favorite American movie about the war (apart from Casablanca, which is kind of the eve of war from our American point of view) is Patton.

From Japan I recently saw Kabei:  Our Mother, a touching film about a family whose father is imprisoned during the war for his political views.

The Wedding Song, in Arabic, is a good story about two friends who are torn apart during the Nazi occupation of Tunisia.

Au Revoir les Enfants is my favorite French movie about the war.  It's Nazi occupation seen from a child's point of view.

I haven't seen Flowers of War yet so I'll name Lust, Caution as my favorite Chinese movie about World War II.

Malena is my favorite Italian movie about the war.  Even if I didn't have a crush on Monica Bellucci I would still think it was an important film.

Pan's Labyrinth is my favorite Spanish movie about the war.

From the UK I like Charlotte Gray, and I admit that Head in the Clouds and Hanover Street are both guilty pleasures.

Saving Private Ryan is my fav.Gotta love Tom Hanks! <3 <3

Mine was Pinup Girl, it was light hearted and fun while still centered around our boys in uniform.

In Harms Way!

Pearl Harbor !It really put's you up front ....soooo sad and ut would have been so freaky being in that and a nurse at that !!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service