Advertise on PinupLifestyle
So I was just walking through Target today, with my beautiful mother, and we were picking out items that we wanted to purchase, and then I turned around. There was an old man STARING at me. Granted, my heels were pretty high, but c'mon. He did not make it subtle at all! Later, I was walking alone to get something, and I see two young men staring at me. They practically followed me around the store and they especially were not subtle about it. What is it that drives men gaga over heels?

For the record, my heels were high, pink open-toed, and with an ankle strap. :) Also, where do you find your favorite heels? Lemme know!

Sincerely,
Vintage Mama

Those are, for the record, my sexy shoes. ;)

Views: 115

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alice couldn't of said it better!
I love heels, I wear them almost all the time, with everything!
My heels vary from pumps, wedges, kitten and stiletto's
I also have a pair of ballet boots, which are difficult to wear about, simply because you have to train yourself to walk gracefully in them, I plan on doing a shoot in them.
I find my heels from thrift stores, department stores, Cirilla's and unfortunately Hot Topic. ( I hate buying anything from there)
Another few things: Women wearing heels give a vibe of confidence and sexuality, which is generally appealing.

Also, men's brains often give in towards their prehistoric roots... men like a woman who can't easily run away or escape (think about foot-binding in China). Heels hit on this attraction in men, whether they know it or not, especially if they have that sexy little ankle strap (which harks to being tied up!). Men have a predisposition to be sexually attracted to women who appear "vulnerable"!!
I had the exact same conversation/mild argument with my flatmate yesterday. He was trying to say I was teasing them all. (I live with 3 guys, lucky me eh!) I was trying to explain I don't often wear heels and I have to for this massive party next month.
He says that men do that because it makes our legs look amazing, our a**** look just perfect and we wiggle when we walk in them.
Apparently I always look more confident when I wear heels too. I think its because they force me to walk like a lady and not slouch ect.

My fave heels are a pair of black 4in platform heels with an ankle strap. They were my first ever pair of heels I bought. They were £60, from office. I got them 7 or 8 years ago.
Infact, all my heels that I love are from office.
It's pretty simple.

A woman feels like a woman, in heels.
Well, my man loves all of my high heels! What can I say, they make us look great!

I find a lot of my heels on Ebay. I find great heels from all over the world, from the U.S. to Japan. I not only love to wear high heels, but I also love to collect them in all different styles and colors!
Iv'e found some awesome heels on ebay!

Bridgette Jean said:
Well, my man loves all of my high heels! What can I say, they make us look great!

I find a lot of my heels on Ebay. I find great heels from all over the world, from the U.S. to Japan. I not only love to wear high heels, but I also love to collect them in all different styles and colors!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service