Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I've noticed that a lot of people like Kitties, Kittens, Kats etc.... I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE Domo Kuns. Cats don't appeal to me the way Domo Kuns do. Fast, deadly, brown, intelligent - I think everything about Domo Kuns is amazing!

So the question is: What attracts you to cats?

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do love cats and all animals out there. I don't have a especific animal that I would say its my favorite, the way I see it each animal has there unique and special side.
xo Lenion
Love my kittah. Still haven't gone and picked him up from my friends place since getting back from San Fran. Not sure if I should as I'm going up north next Monday for a week and then to St. Louis the following Monday for a week. Sure miss him around here harassing me while I try to work.

I like Hello Kitty - does that count? Or is that a whole other mental dysfunction all together?
(I also love Domokun, if that buys me back any cred. No? Oh. Okay.)
i'm a dogs and cat's fan i love animals and Domo Kuns <3
Kitties, pshaa...BUNNIES are where it's at! lol - no, I think the kitty attraction is right up there with the cherries thing (and I love cherries) - they've got qualities we enjoy, but there's no real good reason why we settled on them verses other things or animals.

But kitties... reminds me of an ad we just saw in our alternative paper this week. "Bushwhacker's Pretty Kitty Contest". Yeah, at a joint called Jaguar's - a bunch of nasty girl's showing off their "kitty cat's" to strangers for a possible quick buck. shame.
If you die, cats will eat your body. Dogs don't do that. Domo Kuns probably do too. WTF why was Domo Kun whored out at Target during Halloween. What teh hell!
it depends on the cat.. i got lucky, my cat is a total nut-case, but my friends cats are jerks. it's so hard to tell how the cat is going to be when you see it in the humane society or the pet store. i think i'm just going to keep it to one cat though... i'm afraid if i get another one i will never get married... hahahaha!

Hmm.. You know what? I'm not a pet person.. AT ALL. But if had to have a pet (like if someone had a gun to my head or sum, NAW JUS KIDDIN!) I would have like a dog...
My cat eats people who piss me off! And it keeps an eye on the house when I'm out! She'll have to go soon though! I'm running out of Christians to feed her on!
Photobucket
I love cats! Always have even though I'm a bit allergic to them. I think they're more intelligent and independent then dogs. If I could have a pet a cat would be purr-fect (bad pun...I know) I would'nt have time for a dog. Plus when I was a kid I liked Catwoman I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service