Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I cribbed this from Woman's World magazine:
If your nails are...
almond-shaped: you're artistic!
Photobucket
An almond-shaped nail, featuring the narrowest tip of all, is one of the most elegant and indicates your refined, artistic nature. Your nails' shape shows you have a traditonal style that suggest you're as grounded as you are creative.
square: you're hard-working!
Photobucket
Square nails show a diligent, practical nature. You have little patience for laziness. Your nails' clear-cut angles telegraph to others that you're confident and will stay the course.
Fan or cup-shaped: you crave variety!
Photobucket
If your nails are broader at the top than at the bed, boredom of any kind chafes you to the core. And right up there with your love of adventure is your respect for authenticity - something that can be seen from the natural shape of your nails.
Oval or rounded: you seek harmony!
Photobucket
This shape indicates a good nature. Most women with ovals are non-aggresive and avoid confrontation. A shunner of extremes, you prefer a subtler style.
Long and narrow: you're a sophisticate!
Photobucket
Long nails from bed to tip are also called "sophisticates." A long nail suggest you're detail-oriented and take care of yourself from head to toe. You are observant and intellectual.
Short: you're ultra-curious!
Photobucket
Short nails suggest an inquisitve personality. They show you have an active lifestyle and like to get into the thick of things. They're subconsciously asociated with childhood. Lastly, short nails tend to send strong signals that you're ready to roll up your sleeves, ditch the nail file and explore your world!

**My nails are long and narrow, though I've never really considered myself sophisticated. I do like to think I'm observant and intelligent. What shape are your nails?**

Views: 1071

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine scream "STOP BITING ME!!"

I will, eventually, I'm sure of it.

MINE TOOO!!!!

Ida Baker said:

Mine scream "STOP BITING ME!!"

I will, eventually, I'm sure of it.

hahahah so do mine!!! lol

Miss Nikki Sin{★} said:
MINE TOOO!!!!