Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We all know one of the best things about christmas is getting things you wouldn't normally buy for yourself. So good or bad (cuz we all have that relative who gives sweaters), what did you get?

Ravage USB

Hello Kitty Toaster

And a trip to Disney World

Views: 130

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I bought my self some gizmos and things.. gotta love frys!
I got a date! Tickets for Avenue Q in fact, the show I've wanted to see for the last 5 or 6 years!
Best xmas gift EVAR.

Took away from the sadness of leaving my parents, brother and new sister in law...

not a thing just got to stay home an relax
I got kick ass zombie shirts

a pair of awesome doc martins w/ greaser skulls on 'em! (yay in-laws!)

a set of bucky balls (which are RAD if you've never played with them...so addictive!)

and I got smiling kids! seeing my sons face when he saw his brand new GIANT train table...just totally made my life. for real.

Merry Christmas Dolls! ;)
Oh I could hook you up I have a collection of those movies.

richie/rockabilly richie{PLA} said:
SOME COOL STUFF, BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE HOWDY DOODY DVDS. I WAS ON THE SHOW AND I WANT TO SEE IF I CAN SEE MYSELF IN THE PEANUT GALLERY.
ha amazing stuff!!

i got a chanel lipstick, beeeeautiful jewelry for my new show ;)
a trip to london(yaay)
a original hat from the 30s and a doris day dvd collection
I got a beautiful vintage lucite purse! The best present for me was my oldest daughter coming down and going to see "It's a Wonderful Life" on the big screen Christmas Eve and staying the night to open presents with the family. <3
I got amazing new shoes, a wonderful, fuzzy and warm hoodie, kitchen gadgets and some brand new tires for my Xterra. :D Yay!
I got a new mobile phone, some flowers for my hair, and a cute leopard print cardigan, amongst other lovely things!
Keep those photos coming folks!
I got a bunch of little stuff:
The Host - Stephenie Meyer Pictures, Images and Photos
Angels &amp; Demons Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
A Hello Kitty alarm clock, and other assorted bric-a-bric from relatives. But no ugly sweaters! Yay!

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service