Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We're pretty much settles into the new HQ and photo studio. There are some little things that we're wanting to touch up, for starters is this bathroom. Fixtures are this neat classic teal color. What color should the walls be? There is a vanity for people to do their own makeup sooooo we'll need to keep it pretty bright, but plain white?

Views: 128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how about a very light touch of mint or powder pink? its still bright enough to do your makeup but the whole situation would look a little more cosy:)
I normally don't care for pink, but in this situation I definitely think a light pink would do well. In this space you need a light color for sure, and powder pink goes SO nicely with a sea foam green like the sink!
Hey that would be pretty interesting! Hmmm... Keep the suggestions coming! What about a real light grey?

Never Again (Raquelle Vega) said:
I normally don't care for pink, but in this situation I definitely think a light pink would do well. In this space you need a light color for sure, and powder pink goes SO nicely with a sea foam green like the sink!
I was gonna say a light yellow, but maybe that's a bit too kitchen-y?
White or yellow since its so dark :)
Oooo I think Yellow would be really neat, like an easter egg/light yellow maybe? More like the one on the right?

holly s*** that's too BRIGHT DC!!! everyone that goes in there to do their makeup will look like they have Jaundice ( a yellowish discoloration of the skin) tone it down!!! wheef! if you wanna go for a retro look the a powder pink or grey to really make that sink POP! FYI if you have spare change I think glass tile will really look nice next to that sink ...i'm just sayin

Edson C. {PL Team} said:
Oooo I think Yellow would be really neat, like an easter egg/light yellow maybe? More like the one on the right?

Light PInk, almost white. It'll be bright, won't change the look of girl's makeup, and will go well with the sink. And hello... it's PINK!
I know you said you wanted to keep it bright but I have this obsession with one day having a deep red bathroom with a chandelier. Hehe. I vote light pink!
Yeah! What Roxy said!

Roxy Tart {M} said:
Light PInk, almost white. It'll be bright, won't change the look of girl's makeup, and will go well with the sink. And hello... it's PINK!
LILAC!!! Would look totally amazing against the teal green vanity :)

i know, i know... i'm a genius

xo
Exactly, light pink will keep the makeup true, and will go really cute with the teal fixtures!

Roxy Tart {M} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service