Advertise on PinupLifestyle
All this talk of pinup names has had me thinking lately. but as much as i'd want my real name, valenzuela just doesn't roll off the tongue too well. I've had a few ideas, but I'm still a little hesitant to finally stick with one.
there's honeydeath. that one just sticks with me, because of my bf. we were hangin out one day, and long story short, i became honeydeathsucle and he was sinister hummingbird. haha. I just shortened it to honeydeath, and its now used on most of my online accounts.
I also came up with Honey Vendetta just because I love V for vendetta.
and also a few others that just didn't quite do it for me.
Velvet Von Black always stuck with me as well, if any of you have ever seen El Super Beasto, You know where that one comes from. but I didn't want the full name, just some kind of play on it. Samantha Vendetta came out of it as well, but I'm still not fully sure. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated if any oof you guys would be interested in in helping a young woman decide on a fun new beautiful name. :]

Views: 37

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I really like Honey DeathSuckle. And it's has meaning for you, so that makes it special!
I agree. And I love Honey! lol

Cherri Bombe said:
I really like Honey DeathSuckle. And it's has meaning for you, so that makes it special!
I vote for Velvet Von Black. =0}
I freaking LOVE The Haunted World of El Superbeasto! Well... anything Rob Zombie touches in general, really. =0p
I like alice's choice of HONEY VENDETTA .....it's attractive, it has the sound of "dont' Fu6& with me", and most of all it just sounds sexy!!! - XOXO Aubrey

Alice Cat said:
Sammy Vendetta.
Honey V.
Honey Vendetta.
Honeydeath So Sweet.
Honey Von Sweet.
Sammy Honey.
Sweet Honey Velvet.
Right dude. I just finished watching it again. lol. IT's hilarious. Rob Zombie's work is awesome.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I vote for Velvet Von Black. =0}
I freaking LOVE The Haunted World of El Superbeasto! Well... anything Rob Zombie touches in general, really. =0p
I agree. It's now between Honey vendetta, and Honey Death. THey're both really awesome to me. Thanks everybody.
Aubrey London {Madam} said:
I like alice's choice of HONEY VENDETTA .....it's attractive, it has the sound of "dont' Fu6& with me", and most of all it just sounds sexy!!! - XOXO Aubrey

Alice Cat said:
Sammy Vendetta.
Honey V.
Honey Vendetta.
Honeydeath So Sweet.
Honey Von Sweet.
Sammy Honey.
Sweet Honey Velvet.
Honey Vendetta! It rolls off my tongue much better

samantha valenzuela said:
I agree. It's now between Honey vendetta, and Honey Death. THey're both really awesome to me. Thanks everybody.
Aubrey London {Madam} said:

Alice Cat said:
Sammy Vendetta.
Honey V.
Honey Vendetta.
Honeydeath So Sweet.
Honey Von Sweet.
Sammy Honey.
Sweet Honey Velvet.
Kill off "Honey Death" now, personally i'm not likely to take it seriously. Honey Vendetta I was able to write out here without looking it up. it's sweet, its evil, its very classy. DO IT!
THanks man. I appreciate it.

Edson {PL Team} said:
Kill off "Honey Death" now, personally i'm not likely to take it seriously. Honey Vendetta I was able to write out here without looking it up. it's sweet, its evil, its very classy. DO IT!

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service