Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello wonderful people of Pinuplifestyle!

We're Dave and Julie... also know as "Team Fractured Frame" of Fractured Frame Photography. We're self-taught in just about everything we do. Julie does the majority of the styling and makeup on our shoots. Dave is an awesome photoshoot director and model coach. We shoot together, pretty frequently... but, Julie does the majority of the shooting as FF. We've been learning and doing this together for the last 6 years... professionally for the last 4 (off and on).

We spend most of our time networking on ModelMayhem and Zivity... and are curious about learning more about Pinuplifestyle, as well.

There are SO many talented, lovely and amazing artists, models, photographers, designers and vendors on the site... that it is a bit of a sensory overload!

Please pop by and say "hi". We're all about meeting new awesome people who love to share their passions with us.

We are also looking for contacts in L.A. and Las Vegas who have guest rooms or fold-out couches for us to crash on in exchange for photoshoots! If you are interested or know someone who might be... then, hit us up! We also have reasonable rates for those of you who are new to modeling and want to learn from experience!

We're the poor-struggling-striving type of artists. Not the successful-rich-diva type.
So, we generally work in balanced trade (not just "time" or "prints" unless you are more successful than us! heehee) and look for people who value our work and don't try to take advantage of us or our time. We're SUPER fun to be around... and are known for bringing out the best in our models and peers! :)

Don't be a stranger, now!

MUAH!
-FF

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HALLO! So glad to have you on board! I saw you popped into the chat today, so I already know you love it here! ;D
Welcome to the site! I'll be popping over to your page now to check out your work. Hope to see you in chat! xoxoxo
Hey guys! Im a noob too!! lol. Im in florida though, so can't help you out there! But hopefully our paths will cross soon :)
Awww...I am new to this site, too...We will figure this craziness out, at SOME point!

*wink*
Desirée {PL} said:
HALLO! So glad to have you on board! I saw you popped into the chat today, so I already know you love it here! ;D

"Love" is a strong word. :) I wouldn't say "love" yet. Curious... and exploring, sure!

I appreciate what you guys have going on, here... there is just A LOT going on. Almost too much for a casual user... if that makes sense. We've had a few users contact us on other social networking sites because they couldn't figure out how to contact us through this site. (hopefully that's feedback that will help you). Edson had asked me for names... but, I think it's less about one-on-one support... and more about the huge sea of information being very overwhelming to new people.
And on that note a few mods have been made to the "Add to Fans" links under profile photos, cleaner, larger, bolder.

Fractured Frame Photography said:
Desirée {PL} said:

"Love" is a strong word. :) I wouldn't say "love" yet. Curious... and exploring, sure!

I appreciate what you guys have going on, here... there is just A LOT going on. Almost too much for a casual user... if that makes sense. We've had a few users contact us on other social networking sites because they couldn't figure out how to contact us through this site. (hopefully that's feedback that will help you). Edson had asked me for names... but, I think it's less about one-on-one support... and more about the huge sea of information being very overwhelming to new people.
People can always leave a comment on your page. It's easy and quick and everyone can do it. And if they can use myspace or facebook, they should understand how to leave a comment. There IS a lot here, but if you need any help or have any questions, all you have to do is ask. That's what the PL Team and the Madams are here for!

Having a ton of pros in one spot can be a little daunting for some, so I can understand your apprehension. Take it slow, step by step, the madams are here to help. All you have to do is ask! ;)

Fractured Frame Photography said:
Desirée {PL} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service