Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Thats right! I was doing my weekly grocery shopping at the Walmart today and low and behold..they have 3 different style jumpers! So cute! in their juniors section under their Miley Cyrus line.  Very vintage looking though I urge you girls to check them out I picked up 2 for myself at 16 bucks a piece why not. Plus they run from xs-xl.  I wear a medium though and thought that the medium was a bit short in the crotch so I might be heading back this week to exchange it.  I'll try and post pics of me in the later this wk so you girls can check them out! What a steal! All the jumpers and playsuits I've seen online are like $100 at least so its nice to find bargains when you can!
xoxo
KK

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oooo I heard about these. I need to go check them out for sure!
Thanks for sharing, Kit!
I got a black one there a couples weeks ago. I love the way it fits on the bottom, not so crazy about the top. I'm gonna cut it off and make a new one. But for $16 bucks, you can't go wrong.
I bought the black one and the red one I had the fiance return the red one tonight because I'm too hippy and it looked weird on me. But the black one fit like a dream! after I went up a size that is. And I agree for 16 bucks you can hardly beat such a deal!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
I got a black one there a couples weeks ago. I love the way it fits on the bottom, not so crazy about the top. I'm gonna cut it off and make a new one. But for $16 bucks, you can't go wrong.
ooo these? i typically stay far away from walmart, but i'm all for ordering stuff online, thanks for the heads up!

Attachments:
That would be them! how cute are they! right? Love em! Thanks for posting the pics! I had an error on my digi cam card. I have to buy a new card. It isnt letting me load any pics onto my computer. Grr! technology args me sometimes.

Kitty Camrai said:
ooo these? i typically stay far away from walmart, but i'm all for ordering stuff online, thanks for the heads up!

The one I got was different. I can't find a picture though...weird.

Those ones are cute, I'm gonna have to go look for them.
oh my I'm gonna have to run to walmart! Those are adorable!
not from wal-mart but since we're talking about jumpers, i bought this one a while ago from Forever 21, only $22:

oOo I'm not in Chi-town right now and we dont have one down here thats super cute i want it! I'm gonna check online and see if they still have it. Thanks girlie boo!
xoxo
KK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by