Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Ok, question for the ladies out there in PL land. I'm getting ready to publish my next diary entry, a gift guide for the men in our lives who are shopping challenged. What is it you want most for Christmas... diamonds, (faux) furs, exotic perfumes? Let me know and maybe Santa will bring you just what you asked for!
http://dollymarlowe.blogspot.com/

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like Santa to send me the boy that I'm in love with home to me from Norway...
Corsets!!!
bullet bras and high waisted bottoms
a top hat
opera gloves
maybe some elves to pack up all of my junk (I'm makin' a move and going back to school in January!)
an unlimited gas supply, some fancy lenses for my camera
and a trip around the world!
....this girl doesn't ask for too much does she?
ooh, sounds good! ok then, I want to make the downstairs bathroom bigger so I can get one of those antique deep clawfoot tubs. it's just a half bathroom right now that is attached to my chick room. my hubby has his dude room all decked out with sports crap and his dude tv. I have my chick room with my sewing machines and all my pinup stuff and my antique dressing table.

serena skye said:
i LOVE any kind of bath oils,soaps,lotions,anything that makes me feel even girlier. bathtime is my only break sometimes so i really appreciate the relaxation. xoxo
I would love to find a bullet bra that isn't a long line one. and leads on where to get one would be most appreciated!

Alabaster_Disaster said:
I would like Santa to send me the boy that I'm in love with home to me from Norway...
Corsets!!!
a top hat
opera gloves
maybe some elves to pack up all of my junk (I'm makin' a move and going back to school in January!)
but most of all, I would love to get my neck and eyes fixed. they can laser off the eye bags and wrinkles now and remove the chicken neck. ever since I lost 58 lbs, it looks like someone just let the air out of my face. it's really starting to bother me. I am not ready to look as old as I am.
Rikki,
Have you looked at Secrets and Lace? They have a nice selection of bullet bras.
I also have a list of shopping links at the bottom of my diary page all about lingerie and shapewear.
http://dollymarlowe.blogspot.com/2010/10/corsets-and-garters-and-gi...

Rikki Belle said:
I would love to find a bullet bra that isn't a long line one. and leads on where to get one would be most appreciated!

Alabaster_Disaster said:
Corsets!!!
a top hat
opera gloves
ooh! thank you!!! that is a great site. I like that they have real garters and not those little sex shop ones that don't hold up your stockings. the clips on those are just cheap plastic. I like the ones on this site. they look like the real deal...metal clips. thank you for finding this site!

Dolly Marlowe {*} said:
Rikki,
Have you looked at Secrets and Lace? They have a nice selection of bullet bras.
I also have a list of shopping links at the bottom of my diary page all about lingerie and shapewear.
http://dollymarlowe.blogspot.com/2010/10/corsets-and-garters-and-gi...

Rikki Belle said:

Alabaster_Disaster said:
Corsets!!!
a top hat
opera gloves

For practical everyday use, Santa should bring me a Aston Martin Rapide Sedan.

But if he's really want to be nice to me.

A Lancia Stratos.
oh, one more thing for me.. a pair of Creepers...
cough cough I was kinda looking at the first in this series, but I can't imagine who I would ask to get me that... walks away whistling
Cough Cough

richardwangphotography said:
Cough Cough

nasty cold going around.
quite.

I hear grey gabardine keeps one nice and warm.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service