Advertise on PinupLifestyle
It is inevitable, with every pinup contest comes girls begging for votes. It can get catty. And unfair.

So I am posting this for all of us who are on PL and also in the Java's Bachelor Pad Cheesecake contest and may the best one win.

If anyone feels like taking a minute of their time to support their fave from PL, please vote. It's like the presidential election, politics aside, we want your vote :)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JBPCheesecake/surveys?id=2458036

Please look at the photos (look on the left column of the page) and vote for who you want to be Cheesecake Queen

I think this is a lot nicer and fairer than us each adding individual blogs or changing our name to reflect we are competing.

Of course I would love to win, but I would rather feel that we all got our fair chance.

Views: 11

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I voted for the gorgeous Marissa Lily! Is there a finer pinup girl!?
Thank you Grant, I really do appreciate your love :)

The Sabboth Sinner said:
I voted for the gorgeous Marissa Lily! Is there a finer pinup girl!?
There are some really gorgeous pinup stars on this site I would gladly vote for anyday like Bettie Sue, Blythe, Jess, Roxi, Lollitadoll, Desiree to just name a few - but Marissa is indeed quite something, seemingly photogenic from any possible angle and aspect. Lets get a lot of votes out there to celebrate all this talent at Java's Bachelor Pad's Cheesecake Contest !
R
Okay everyone, you only have a few days left to decide who you are voting for and then vote! Please do it!
I love your position on this Ruan and Marissa, A PL member victory, is a victory for all!
i voted for you last week...
i was in the last Java contest... it is a cheesecake queen contest.. and i TOTALLY thought i would win, after looking at all the contestant photos, i FOR SURE thought that i was "the most cheesecake" and that i deserved to win...
i clearly didnt!
you need to BEG for votes to win... i know now, and i wont enter again...
during the 'duration' of the contest, i have no other idea, other then, the winner must have stayed online 24/7 THE WHOLE MONTH OF THE CONTEST... that was my thoughts to the contest...

dont get me wrong, I FREAKiN LOVE JAVA, and all of his sites, and magazines... but GOSH.... how do you win that contest, other then 24/7 begging for votes?

good luck marissa lily, like i said i voted for you, and i think your the MOST CHEESECAKE!! you win in the all of our PL eyes!!!
xoxo Soda Shop Sue

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service