Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Hello there everybody :)

I am trying to get used to this site, but I am not really sure what to DO in order to get the most out of it. I figured I could post here to get some conversation going-- I am going to be at VLV of course, and I am looking for clothing companies and photographers and really any creative entity who may want to work with me there :) Please contact me if you're interested!

I really don't have anything up on my profile HERE, but check me out on Facebook--

facebook.com/pinup.felina.vie

facebook.com/miss.felina.vie

And you can email me at felina_vee@yahoo.com if you want to get a hold of me quickly and don't have Facebook.

Hope to chat with you lovely new people soon ;) And any help regarding this website would be greatly appreciated!

xoxo Felina <3

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to PL Felina.

There are a lot of ways to use this site, it all just depends on what you want to use it for. You're off to a good start posting here in the forum, this is the best place to start discussions. Just be sure they are placed in the correct categories so people can find them easily. 

We have a group for Viva, and all discussions about it can be found there. You'll find topics like packing, meet-ups, travel, photo shoots, etc. You can find it here: http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/group/vivalasvegas

As for finding photographers to work with outside of Viva, we have a Castings section. You can search by area, or put up your own. The castings reach our biggest audience because they also go out to our social networks. You can find the Castings button at the top of every page.

You might want to add a bit more information to your profile, and especially photos, if you're looking to network for modeling. Many of our members use what they see here to find models for photo shoots, magazines, websites, etc, and won't do much more digging if they don't see something that interests them.

A big part of this site is making friends. We think of PL as a family, and the longer you're around the more you'll see that not only are we friends online, but many of us have met in person and become very close. We invite each other to birthdays, weddings, vacations, some members have even become so close that they named friends they met here as the godparents of their children. Because we are such a close community our rules are strictly enforced to keep everyone safe from creepers and drama queens.  The best way to make friends is to jump into the chat room and say hi. You never know who might be hanging out. 

Other then that, we have a great collection of photos and videos that can keep you entertained for hours, and the forum is full of interesting topics and helpful tips about the scene. 

Be sure to check out our rules and our photo posting policies, and if you have any other questions feel free to ask here, start another thread, or contact me directly. 

Again, welcome to PL. We look forward to getting to know you better! 

Great question, one I had myself. Thank you both!

we could start by being friends?  aha

I just signed up too and have the same questions.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service