Advertise on PinupLifestyle
There are so many beautiful ads out there that are inspired by our favorite vintage looks. I'd love to see as many as possible.

Here's my start:

Views: 1724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bebe Pin Up Inspired ad campaign.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love Soap & Glory! Their products smell so good and the packaging always has a fun retro image on it.
I suppose the Chanel ads have to be vintage inspired, but Keira definitely has it down to perfection! I love her!

Keira Knightley Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Pictures, Images and Photos

Keira Knightley - Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Pictures, Images and Photos

Keira Chanel perfume add Pictures, Images and Photos
The recent Virgin holidays ads used over here in the UK would certainly qualify...

I started a thread on this advert a month or so again; absolutely love this advert, but apparently it's had complaints from the public for being lude and sexist ¬_¬

http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/topics/the-new-virgin-holidays-...

OMalley said:
The recent Virgin holidays ads used over here in the UK would certainly qualify...

Here is the new Louis Vuitton fall/winter campaign.

Guess by Marciano Fall 2010 ads are lovely:
Guess by Marciano
Guess by Marciano
Guess by Marciano
Guess by Marciano
Photobucket
Guess by Marciano
I don't get how its lewd or sexist. Its not like a bloke could do that half as well and still keep the sexy vintage and burlesque thing going. and having a bloke there as an audience or somthing could make it sexist.
as for lewd, as far as I can see that would just be implied nude. so its not obscene or anything.

Roxie Roulette {★} said:
I started a thread on this advert a month or so again; absolutely love this advert, but apparently it's had complaints from the public for being lude and sexist ¬_¬

http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/topics/the-new-virgin-holidays-...

OMalley said:

Jean-Paul Gaultier's perfume "Classique"

Dolce & Gabbana fall 2010

This is the new Dior J'Adore commercial staring Charlize Theron. It's A-F*****-Mazing! Not only is it beautiful... but check out the cameos made by none other then Hollywood's iconic beauties--Grace Kelly, Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe.

I posted these in another thread, but they fit here too, and they are so pretty, I figured it wouldn't hurt to post again. From the Guess 2011 Ad Campaign.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service