Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We all know they exist - unfortunately, usually on runways. Show us the most terrible, hideous shoes you've ever seen!

Views: 5453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

funniest thing is I hate the black ones more than the blue ones you've got. I guess your still just as awesome whatever foot wear you choose

Dear Daniel {★} said:
once again, I have no shame wearing these in public. well.... that black ones anyway. I wear the blue ones only for running outdoors, the black pair are my indoor running/work ones
(please pay no attention to my fat gut)

I applaud you on the acknowledgement of UGG Boots. I have always had a disdain for them!!!!!
yes, but what if i want to play pony? lol.
yes, all i have to say is ugg! they are like wearing pajamas out.
Aubrey London {Madam} said:
I applaud you on the acknowledgement of UGG Boots. I have always had a disdain for them!!!!!
close, lol. no, just dont ever wear them to a PL event, or we will have to shun you.

Betty Maraschino {★} said:
funniest thing is I hate the black ones more than the blue ones you've got. I guess your still just as awesome whatever foot wear you choose Dear Daniel {★} said:
once again, I have no shame wearing these in public. well.... that black ones anyway. I wear the blue ones only for running outdoors, the black pair are my indoor running/work ones

(please pay no attention to my fat gut)

Delyssia LaBelle that wont stop him from wearing them to a PL event. He wore them all day at DisneyLand. Some people asked him question and some just laughed. He is trying to get me to get a pair for me but I cant because of my finger toe( that is what my little girl and Mr. dear Daniel calls it).So ugly though

Delyssia LaBelle {Madam} said:
close, lol. no, just dont ever wear them to a PL event, or we will have to shun you.
I couldn't LIVE without flip flops, lol. I guess it's a SoCal thing? I have them in damn near every color, brand, some with a heel, hahaha. I wear boots in uniform all day, so when I get outta here, my toes-ies wanna be free :).

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Holy crap those are some ugly shoes!! Almost all of them! Anything that looks like hooves or feet is not ok!! NOT OK! I agree that the original crocs are hideous too, I hate who ever invented those. As for the runway shoes, I like to think of them as art, not shoes, it makes it easier to stomach them, lol. However... I love Uggs, lol. I just bought two new pairs yesterday, a pair of boots and the slippers.

But these, I will never wear!!

You can mop the floor in these babies

I HATE CROCS! Wearing them while gardening... ok.... wearing them poolside... ok... wearing them out in public... definitely not ok.

Yep... this is a real shoe. Ouch!

My friend got these and we're making a huge deal about them, but I just thought they were hideous! It might just be me.. but yea...

puuuuhleeeeeeeeze!!! you know as well as I know I would NEVER wear these to an event. If I did it was b/c I was on meds. heavy heavy meds.

DD

Riannon Rodriguez {★} said:
Delyssia LaBelle that wont stop him from wearing them to a PL event. He wore them all day at DisneyLand. Some people asked him question and some just laughed. He is trying to get me to get a pair for me but I cant because of my finger toe( that is what my little girl and Mr. dear Daniel calls it).So ugly though
hilarious.. I've laughed for 15 minutes:-)
Does alcohol class as heavy heavy meds If so I'll buy you a beer/vodka/drink of choice if you wear them to an event LOOL.

Dear Daniel {★} said:
puuuuhleeeeeeeeze!!! you know as well as I know I would NEVER wear these to an event. If I did it was b/c I was on meds. heavy heavy meds.

DD

Riannon Rodriguez {★} said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service