Advertise on PinupLifestyle
We all know they exist - unfortunately, usually on runways. Show us the most terrible, hideous shoes you've ever seen!

Views: 5453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HORRIFIC !! Atrocious footwear is for some reason downright nauseating ! Where is the Birkenstock and the flip flop?
ok, i don't too much mind the Ugg-knock offs cause they make good slippers for the house and when you have to make a quick drive-thru run and know you're not getting outta the car. but the others?! WHAT THE HELL?!!?!
Hey, I kinda like those pink teddy bear shoes! But these are seriously fugly:
REALLY UGLY SHOES! Pictures, Images and Photos
ugly dog shoes
ugly shoes
ugly shoes
eww.... i actually saw someone, live and in person, wearing that last pair... it was really scary!!
it might of been me. I own 2 pairs and wear them almost everywhere!!

Lauren Tamaya said:
eww.... i actually saw someone, live and in person, wearing that last pair... it was really scary!!
ugg-moe!!!
all those are sick... the Donkey Hoofs take the cake!!!
I was thinking the same, Aleander McQueen kicked ass.. he was so damn creative.

Ashley Lindroth said:
I absolutely cannot knock McQueen and Nina Ricci, but the rest are pretty awful.
lol im glad you put crocs up here! and i would break my neck in the rest of those hideous shoes!
Ya got those horse hooves ones in a 14?
hahahaha

Boudoir Louisville said:
Ya got those horse hooves ones in a 14?
The last ones are the latest & greatest trend in running shoes, I believe. They are barefoot running shoes...supposedly are more comfortable plus offer added health benefits. I guess no one mentioned the fact that they are also ugly as sin.

Sassy McBrassy said:
hahaha I'm so happy you put Uggs in this. And what on earth is that last one?? Those are scary looking. My toes would suffocate..haha
the feet ones are totally scaring me...awful!!

Cherri Bombe said:
Hey, I kinda like those pink teddy bear shoes! But these are seriously fugly:
REALLY UGLY SHOES! Pictures, Images and Photos
ugly dog shoes
ugly shoes
ugly shoes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle